where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology
Career Discussions
harge khalid
harge khalid
09:06 Feb-23-2009
question bank

any body have level 3 question bank material plz send me.

thanks

Chris Pople
Chris Pople
12:18 Feb-23-2009
Re: question bank
In Reply to harge khalid at 09:06 Feb-23-2009 (Opening).

Have a look at http://www.cksconsulting.com/NDTestPapers/NDTestPapers.htm

ASIM IMRAN
ASIM IMRAN
13:26 Sep-30-2019
In Reply to Chris Pople at 12:18 Feb-23-2009 .

With Profound regrd it is stated that i am going to start the training of NDT. So I need the Quetion bank of NDT. So it will help to improve the training.

Chris Pople
Chris Pople
18:04 Sep-30-2019
In Reply to ASIM IMRAN at 13:26 Sep-30-2019 .

Many thanks for your enquiry. However I regret to say that we no longer provide this product.
Regards
Chris Pople, CKS Consulting Ltd

Michel Couture
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 868

Michel Couture

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
17:03 Oct-15-2019
In Reply to ASIM IMRAN at 13:26 Sep-30-2019 .

It would it improve your training, because you could memorized the question bank and obtain a good mark on your exam?

I am asking you: Is it more important to have a good mark and not understand what you are talking about by memorizing questions banks or listening in class, asking questions about what you don't understand and studiyng to be able to go out there and be a real technician.

Product Spotlight

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window