where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.
Job Offers
Sidhartha kumar Nanda
Sidhartha kumar Nanda
15:33 Oct-13-2019
Find a job in ndt level2

Job Location: Any where
offered by sidharthananda55@gmail.com

I am a b.tech mechanical ndt fresher...I want a job in India or outside India...if there any suitable job for me then kindly contact me..

Product Spotlight

MIZ®-21C: Truly Affordable Eddy Current Handheld with Surface Array Capability

Introducing MIZ-21C, the first truly affordable handheld eddy current instrument with surface array
capabilities. MIZ-21C can deliver fast, accurate inspections in demanding NDT applications including aerospace, oil and gas, manufacturing, and power generation. The surface array solution can reduce inspection time by up to 95% compared to traditional handheld pencil probes. The ergonomic design, long battery life, and intuitive touchscreen mean you can inspect more areas faster than ever without fatigue.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window