where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
YXLON International - innovative High-Tech-Company with long traditionYXLON International develops, manufactures and markets digital radios ...
Job Seeks
Balaji
Balaji
17:48 Nov-28-2019
Vacancy enquiry and looking job

Job Location: World wide

From

Balaji Soodamani,
NDT Inspector
Saudi Arabia

Kind Attention :
Dear sir

My self Balaji Soodamani from India I have done PCN level II in UT 3.1, 3.2 and I am also qualified saudi Aramco UT & ASNT level II in RT, UT, MPT, and LPT. I have more than 10 year experience I had worked in Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and India I have good experience in NDT. Now I am looking the job if you have any opportunity so please give me a chance. I hope you will give me a positive reply.

I have attached my resume please see this.

Certified Saudi Aramco Ultrasonic TestingCertificate

Cert. No : 405

Certified Saudi Aramco Work Permit Receiver Certificate

Cert. No : 67,257 / Id No : 8889926 / Org .Code : 3003599

Certified Saudi Aramco Radiation protection permit Certificate

Cert. No : 002623

Yours truly,

BALAJI SOODAMANI
Sadui Arabia Mobile :
+ 966 531548532
India Mobile
What's app and IMO :
+91 9952888705
E-mail : balajiwens@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window