where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Stephen Spear
Stephen Spear
09:36 Apr-20-1999
Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant

Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Michael E Daehling
Engineering, NDI Administrator
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael E Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
04:22 Apr-21-1999
Re: Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

I know I got an article on this subject from Sherwin Inc. I'll follow up with you. In the mean time you might give them a call.

Michael Daehling
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
09:57 Apr-26-1999
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Stephen, I found the article on penetrant performance with and without developer. It was writen by Dennis Smith and presented at the ASNT spring conference 96. This paper was available from Sherwin Inc. and it may be available from ASNT.

Norman Thomsen
Norman Thomsen
09:33 Apr-27-1999

Stephen, see the CSNDT Journal, March/April 1999 page 15.

Product Spotlight

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

PROlineTOP Plug & Play Ultrasonic inspection device

As Plug & Play solution it units all control and operation elements in a small housing and therefo
re replaces the typical control cabinet...
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window