where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
Technical Discussions
Stephen Spear
Stephen Spear
09:36 Apr-20-1999
Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant

Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Michael E Daehling
Engineering, NDI Administrator
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael E Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
04:22 Apr-21-1999
Re: Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

I know I got an article on this subject from Sherwin Inc. I'll follow up with you. In the mean time you might give them a call.

Michael Daehling
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
09:57 Apr-26-1999
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Stephen, I found the article on penetrant performance with and without developer. It was writen by Dennis Smith and presented at the ASNT spring conference 96. This paper was available from Sherwin Inc. and it may be available from ASNT.

Norman Thomsen
Norman Thomsen
09:33 Apr-27-1999

Stephen, see the CSNDT Journal, March/April 1999 page 15.

Product Spotlight

Lyft™: Pulsed Eddy Current Reinvented

PEC Reinvented—CUI Programs Redefined Corrosion under insulation (CUI) is possibly the greatest u
nresolved asset integrity problem in the industry. Current methods for measuring wall thickness with liftoff, without removing insulation, all have severe limitations. Eddyfi introduces Lyft — a reinvented, high-performance pulsed eddy current (PEC) solution. The patent- pending system features a state-of-the-art portable instrument, real- time C-scan imaging, fast data acquisition with grid-mapping and dynamic scanning modes, and flexibility with long cables. It can also scan through thick metal and insulation, as well as aluminum, stainless steel, and galvanized steel weather jackets. Who else but Eddyfi to reinvent an eddy current technique and redefine CUI programs. Got Lyft?
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Ultrasonic tomograph for imaging of concrete structures А1040 MIRA

Applicable for concrete inspection allowing imaging of the internal structure of objects from conc
rete, reinforced concrete, different stones. The operation applies pulse-echo technique at one-side access to the object. The instrument is feasible for concrete inspection for searching conduct ducts, conduits, detection of foreign inclusions, holes, honeycombing, cracks and other concrete defects.
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window