where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
jeanne
Teacher
The Ocean Corp., USA, Joined May 2004, 2

jeanne

Teacher
The Ocean Corp.,
USA,
Joined May 2004
07:45 Mar-19-2004
Re: UNDER WATER WELDING
THE OCEAN CORPORATION IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TEACHES UNDERWATER WELDING AND MAINTAINS A GOOD REPUTATION.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: LOOOKING FOR SCHOOL CLOSEST TO (HUNTINGTON BEACH CALIF 92648)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jorge joel miranda jr
Jorge joel miranda jr
03:06 Apr-30-2004
Hello im jorge miranda jr and i want go to the under water welding school, please let me know everything about this.

maria
maria
05:08 Nov-24-2004

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: look in 4 a certification corse or school in canada i herd there was one in vancover is this true
------------ End Original Message ------------
iam look for more information in under water welding
and thank you.........

Richard Stewart
Richard Stewart
00:34 Dec-25-2004
Hello, i am interested in attending a school to learn this particular trade.May i please have a list of schools in the area of Brownsville,Tx.Is there a 800 number where i can reach you because there are other topics i;m concerned about.Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Product Spotlight

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window