where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems
Technical Discussions
Stephen Spear
Stephen Spear
09:36 Apr-20-1999
Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant

Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Michael E Daehling
Engineering, NDI Administrator
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael E Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
04:22 Apr-21-1999
Re: Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

I know I got an article on this subject from Sherwin Inc. I'll follow up with you. In the mean time you might give them a call.

Michael Daehling
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
09:57 Apr-26-1999
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Stephen, I found the article on penetrant performance with and without developer. It was writen by Dennis Smith and presented at the ASNT spring conference 96. This paper was available from Sherwin Inc. and it may be available from ASNT.

Norman Thomsen
Norman Thomsen
09:33 Apr-27-1999

Stephen, see the CSNDT Journal, March/April 1999 page 15.

Product Spotlight

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window