where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

ULTRASOUND INSTITUTE
The Ultrasound Institute can develop new advanced ultrasonic measurement, imaging and NDT techniques for non-conventional applications.
Job Seeks
Krisna Irawan
Krisna Irawan
09:13 Mar-10-2020
ASNT & CSWIP - MT, PT, RI, UT (3.1, 3.2, 3.9) Level II || PCN PAUT Level II NDT Technician

Job Location: Worldwide
Download PCN Level II Certificates

Download ASNT Level II Certificates

Download CSWIP Level II Certificates

Download CV

Good morning,

My name is Krisna Putra Irawan. I am an NDT inspector from Indonesia. I am looking for an opportunities to work abroad, outside of my country.
My certifications are:
PCN Level II D PAUT
CSWIP Level II MT, PT, RI, UT
ASNT SNT-TC-1A Level II MT, PT, RT, UT

My PCN number is 343707
My CSWIP number is 734738

My contact info are:
Phone: +6287809181996
Email: irawan.krisnaputra@gmail.com

Again, thank you so much for your interest. I am looking forward for the opportunities that you give me.

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window