where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON International GmbH
Technical Discussions
Stephen Spear
Stephen Spear
09:36 Apr-20-1999
Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant

Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Michael E Daehling
Engineering, NDI Administrator
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael E Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
04:22 Apr-21-1999
Re: Sensitivity comparison information Fluorescent water washable penetrant
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

I know I got an article on this subject from Sherwin Inc. I'll follow up with you. In the mean time you might give them a call.

Michael Daehling
Bombardier Aerospace, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 5

Michael Daehling

Bombardier Aerospace,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
09:57 Apr-26-1999
: Can anyone tell me where I can find an article, case study, lab test, etc. regarding sensitivity comparison using fluorescent water washable penetrant with/without developer?

Stephen, I found the article on penetrant performance with and without developer. It was writen by Dennis Smith and presented at the ASNT spring conference 96. This paper was available from Sherwin Inc. and it may be available from ASNT.

Norman Thomsen
Norman Thomsen
09:33 Apr-27-1999

Stephen, see the CSNDT Journal, March/April 1999 page 15.

Product Spotlight

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window