where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Virtual Showroom
Sylvain
Sylvain
18:47 Mar-24-2020
Telops - Webinar Invitation - April 30th, 2020

Posted by TELOPS

Hi everyone,
If you want to learn more about IR Active Thermography, you're cordially invited to join the following webinar. Note, recording will be provided (pptx as well), if you register.

Analysis of Ballistic Impacts on Composite Materials by Infrared Active Thermography

This webinar will focus on the assessment of the damaged area on composites ballistic plates subjected to high velocity impact. Active pulsed thermography technique was used for performing post-mortem analysis of the impacted specimens. The post-mortem analysis was combined with inputs of the velocity of the projectile, the absorbed energy to evaluate how efficient the material is at spreading the absorbed energy to a large area.

Click on the link below if you want to register:
attendee.gotowebinar.com/....

J.B.
J.B.
22:13 Mar-24-2020
Re: Telops - Webinar Invitation - April 30th, 2020
In Reply to Sylvain at 18:47 Mar-24-2020 (Opening).

I wonder who is behind this webinar.
With more than 30 years experience in IRT Testing iAerospace as well in R&D and IRT equipment development, I ask myself, who can tell really something new
If you tell me which equipment you are using, ( TWI, EDEVIS, AT AUTOMATION TECHNOLOGY ...) I could estimate, what direction you work. I ask myself, how much real experience you have with large scale industrial application, Have you been involved inspection proceduere development of commercial aircrafts? Usually the task are low velocity high energy imtacts from ground equipment or tire burst mpacts on cfrp ing skins or fuselage.

I would more focus on thermosonics to assess impacts. So LDR methods or comparable aproaches.

So what is your background & experience to offer IRT trainig?

Sylvain
Sylvain
13:05 Mar-26-2020

Posted by Telops Inc. In Reply to J.B. at 22:13 Mar-24-2020 .

Dear,
Thank you for your interest.
This webinar will be an experience sharing and an opportunity to learn for us and the attendees, so your 30 years experiences will definitely be beneficial and we would greatly appreciate you attending.
Behind the Webinar there is Telops. We have been in the Infrared thermography business since 20 years, design and manufacturing thermal infrared hyperspectral solutions, and high end multispectral and broadband Infrared thermography solutions.
In active thermography we propose a variety of solutions: Optical Lockin, Plused Phase, Laser-induced, Inductive, Ultrasound Lockin Thermography and also Shearography for non-destructive testing.
In the webinar we will show some examples of inspections results done on fuselage and other aircrafts parts, monocoque etc….
If you have aircraft inspection project, we will be very happy to discuss a testing approach with you.

Fernando Lopez
Canada, Joined Mar 2015, 1

Fernando Lopez

Canada,
Joined Mar 2015
18:16 Mar-26-2020
In Reply to J.B. at 22:13 Mar-24-2020 .

Hi Mr. ...
I can acknowledge the expertise and background of TELOPS in the field of IR imaging - including multi and hyper-spectral imaging. I have worked with them before and I could note their professionalism and their capabilities to deliver leading-edge solutions.
If you have more than 30 years working in that field, you would agree that the technology is in constant evolution and there is always new stuff to learn. I would encourage you to participate in the webinar and perhaps, share your expertise.

Product Spotlight

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window