where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.
Technical Discussions
Sraj
NDT Inspector,
Bureau Veritas Industrial Services, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Joined Jun 2015, 26

Sraj

NDT Inspector,
Bureau Veritas Industrial Services,
United Arab Emirates (UAE),
Joined Jun 2015
20:41 Mar-30-2020
Time corrected gain

To my all respected.. i have a question regarding paut by omni scan, why im taking name omni scan, just because im using omni scan scan and im very familiar with it, soo my question is what is automatic TCG, and Manual TCG in omni scan

levi
R & D,
Dacon Inspection Technologies, Thailand, Joined Jan 2017, 60

levi

R & D,
Dacon Inspection Technologies,
Thailand,
Joined Jan 2017
05:57 Mar-31-2020
Re: Time corrected gain
In Reply to Sraj at 20:41 Mar-30-2020 (Opening).

Hi Sraj,
Automatic TCG is Time Controled Gain that is configured with a setup wizard. This wizard allows you to set the TCG over a range of angles or apertures quickly with the operating system automatically increasing or decreasing gain as required.

Manual TCG allows an operator to adjust each individual TCG point for each angle / aperture by increasing or decreasing the gain manually.

Hope this helps! Best of luck.

Diego
Consultant,
Freelance, Spain, Joined May 2013, 197

Diego

Consultant,
Freelance,
Spain,
Joined May 2013
12:26 Apr-01-2020
Re: Time corrected gain
In Reply to Sraj at 20:41 Mar-30-2020 (Opening).

Hi Sraj.
I hope that what I send you, in the archives, is useful to you

Product Spotlight

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

Echomac® PA Bar Tester

The Echomac® PA BT provides 100% inspection of round bars for core and surface defects, at speeds u
p to 2 m/sec, depending on the specific application. The unit allows producers to handle a much larger range of diameters in one installation, and is available in 3 models to test 10 – 75mm diameter (small model); 20 – 130mm (medium model) or 50 – 254mm (large model) bars.
>

CIVA 2020 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window