where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Volume Graphics GmbH
By choosing Volume Graphics software, you can rely on more than 20 years of experience in the development of software for non-destructive testi ...
Career Discussions
Avtar
NDT Inspector,
Canada, Joined Dec 2011, 9

Avtar

NDT Inspector,
Canada,
Joined Dec 2011
01:59 Apr-01-2020
ASNT MTLevel III

I am about to write MT Level 3 exams. I would really appreciate some advise on the preparations. I am studying the study guide and practicing questions. If someone has recently attempted it and could help will be really appreciated.

PRABU
India, Joined Aug 2019, 1

PRABU

India,
Joined Aug 2019
10:10 Apr-06-2020
Re: ASNT MTLevel III
In Reply to Avtar at 01:59 Apr-01-2020 (Opening).

Can you advice to me how to study daily basic...

i have a some study material for MT Level -III !

can you send me question bank please?

MANOJIT GOSWAMI
Engineering, QUALITY MANAGER
Dynamic Quality Services, India, Joined Apr 2020, 2

MANOJIT GOSWAMI

Engineering, QUALITY MANAGER
Dynamic Quality Services,
India,
Joined Apr 2020
13:41 Apr-08-2020
Re: ASNT MTLevel III
In Reply to PRABU at 10:10 Apr-06-2020 .

hello prabu
i have recently taken the MT exam on august 2019. if you have hands on practice in MT and if you know the basic details in MT you will find it easy to clear. ASNT study guide and ASTM E-709 and also study the acceptance criteria from Article 7.

Product Spotlight

Research Center IDEKO develops an ultrasonic train wheel inspection system for CAF

The Basque Research centre IK4-IDEKO has developed a state-of-the-art ultrasonic inspection system f
or the train wheel. This system secures a sound condition of train wheels and is thus a significant contribution to rail transport safety. The device was delivered to CAF recently and its use allows the manufacturer to become an approved supplier of rolling stock in Italy, as it meets the demanding homologation standards of this country. \\\\r\\\\n
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window