where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Career Discussions
Avtar
NDT Inspector,
Canada, Joined Dec 2011, 9

Avtar

NDT Inspector,
Canada,
Joined Dec 2011
01:59 Apr-01-2020
ASNT MTLevel III

I am about to write MT Level 3 exams. I would really appreciate some advise on the preparations. I am studying the study guide and practicing questions. If someone has recently attempted it and could help will be really appreciated.

PRABU
India, Joined Aug 2019, 1

PRABU

India,
Joined Aug 2019
10:10 Apr-06-2020
Re: ASNT MTLevel III
In Reply to Avtar at 01:59 Apr-01-2020 (Opening).

Can you advice to me how to study daily basic...

i have a some study material for MT Level -III !

can you send me question bank please?

MANOJIT GOSWAMI
Engineering, QUALITY MANAGER
Dynamic Quality Services, India, Joined Apr 2020, 2

MANOJIT GOSWAMI

Engineering, QUALITY MANAGER
Dynamic Quality Services,
India,
Joined Apr 2020
13:41 Apr-08-2020
Re: ASNT MTLevel III
In Reply to PRABU at 10:10 Apr-06-2020 .

hello prabu
i have recently taken the MT exam on august 2019. if you have hands on practice in MT and if you know the basic details in MT you will find it easy to clear. ASNT study guide and ASTM E-709 and also study the acceptance criteria from Article 7.

Product Spotlight

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

PAUT Probes

Typical Phased Array probes have frequencies between 1MHz and 20MHz and the number of wafers is 10
to 128. M2 Electronics offers customers conventionally ultrasound probes and the ability to provide high-precision Phased Array Ultrasound Probes of up to 256 wafers. We can also customize the probe for our customers to meet the specific application requirements of the user.
>

GEKKO, Standard and Advanced phased-array for Easier inspection

M2M Gekko® is a field-proven flaw detector offering PAUT, UT, TOFD and TFM through the streamline
d user interface Capture™. Released in 32:128, 64:64 or 64:128 channel configurations, Gekko combines high- resolution and speed while reducing inspectors’ training time.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window