where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Roberto Santalucia-Student Architect VENICE
Roberto Santalucia-Student Architect VENICE
05:34 Apr-27-1999
NDT WOOD Material

I am a student of Institute of Architect of Venis. And for my Laurea exame I am looking fo ndt test on wood.
Some one can help me to serach and understand ndt test on Wood.

Roberto Santalucia

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz
06:11 Apr-27-1999
Re: NDT WOOD Material
Dear Mr. Santalucia,

please tell me more deteils about your NDT-problem:
What want you to test exactly?
What kind of materials doe you want to test exactly?

If I had a more detailed description of your
measurement problem, I could give you some informations.

Best regards,

Dipl.-Ing. Martin Heinz

Roberto Santalucia
Roberto Santalucia
06:45 Apr-29-1999
Re: NDT WOOD Material
My problem is tha I am at the begining of my reserch.
My teacher tell me to look for NDT test on wood.
So I am lokking for all the material about Ultrasonic or other test NDt on wood, or material that explain how to make NDT test.

: Best regards,

: Roberto Santalucia -Tudent Architec of Venice

Product Spotlight

32:128PR PAUT & 2-ch TOFD Flaw Detector: SyncScan 2

●32:128PR PAUT with optional 2-ch TOFD to maximize your efficiency ●Support PR mode for corrosi
on inspection ●Multiple solutions for welds & corrosion ●Faster scan speed (Approximately 3 meters/minute) ●Light weight: 4kg only including battery
>

Ultrasonic Probe Recharacterization Service

NDT Systems offers a comprehensive Aftercare and Recharacterization Service for all our ultrasonic
probes. The Recharacterization Service is fully compliant with International ASTM E1065 Standard Guide (and other applicable standards) and offers complete documentation, traceable to the ASTM E1065 Standard. For more details or to schedule Recharacterization Services contact ndtsales@ndtsystems.com
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

TESTD-PT SYSTEM

Pulse thermography is a non-contact test method that is ideal for the characterization of thin fil
ms and coatings or the detection of defects. With a remarquable short test time and a high detection sensitivity, the Telops TESTD-PT is the perfect tool for non- destructive testing. With such high frame rates, it is even possible to investigate highly conductive or diffusive materials.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window