where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Modsonic Instruments Mfg Co Pvt Ltd
We are leading Indian manufacturer and exporter of portable “Ultrasonic Testing Equipment” offering comprehensive range of Ultrasonic Fla ...
Job Seeks
DINESHKUMAR.V
Engineering,
India, Joined Jul 2018, 1

DINESHKUMAR.V

Engineering,
India,
Joined Jul 2018
16:44 May-17-2020
CSWIP3.1 & ASNT -SNT -TC-1A level-2IN UT,PT,VT,RTFI,MT,AND ET

Job Location: WorldWide
Download CSWIP3.1 & ASNT -SNT -TC-1A level-2

Download CV Virus Scan recommended!

Respected Sir,
I have a B. E. in Mechanical Engineering and have worked as a Quality Control Engineer for 5 years.
I am a certified welding inspector CSWIP 3.1 in setting up and using welding machines and I know a variety of welding techniques.

I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity

Ready To Relocate.

E-Mail ID:vdineshkumaredu@gmail.com

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window