where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Career Discussions
Danish Anwer
SERENE AIR, Pakistan, Joined Jul 2020, 2

Danish Anwer

SERENE AIR,
Pakistan,
Joined Jul 2020
20:58 Jul-03-2020
NDT Level-II Renewal Required.

Posted by Serene Air

Hello Every One.....!

Hope you and your family are healthy and safe during these Days.

I need a re-certification of my (ET UT & PT) level-II. working in aviation industry my employer is following NAS 410 standard. as per NAS 410 shall be recertified at interval not exceed five year. all certificates will expire in SEP/OCT 2020. how i will do my recertification.???

Current global conditions due to covid -19,it's restricted to travel internationally till further notice or will be quarantined for 15 days in visiting countries .

Any one can help me out in this regards .

Thanks Every One.....!

Ashok kumar patra
Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co, Saudi Arabia, Joined May 2018, 63

Ashok kumar patra

Saudi K-KEM Engineering service co,
Saudi Arabia,
Joined May 2018
05:18 Jul-04-2020
Re: NDT Level-II Renewal Required.
In Reply to Danish Anwer at 20:58 Jul-03-2020 (Opening).

Please contact asnt.org may be they can help

Rafid Lopez
, NDT Level 3
Mexico, Joined Jan 2010, 86

Rafid Lopez

, NDT Level 3
Mexico,
Joined Jan 2010
20:30 Jul-07-2020
Re: NDT Level-II Renewal Required.
In Reply to Danish Anwer at 20:58 Jul-03-2020 (Opening).

Your company must have a Responsible Level 3 appointed, this is a requirement of NAS410 standard and must verified by him, not you.

Who is your Level 3?...

NAS410 standard has a new amendmend about COVID, where is permited an extensión up to 90 days from expiration date for certification, annual maintenance and vision examinations.

So, in accordance with amendment you have until December to be recertified.

Ashok kumar patra, ASNT is not related to NAS410, is as to ask to AWS about ASME codes.

Regards.

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window