where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology
Technical Discussions
jeanne
Teacher
The Ocean Corp., USA, Joined May 2004, 2

jeanne

Teacher
The Ocean Corp.,
USA,
Joined May 2004
07:45 Mar-19-2004
Re: UNDER WATER WELDING
THE OCEAN CORPORATION IN HOUSTON, TEXAS TEACHES UNDERWATER WELDING AND MAINTAINS A GOOD REPUTATION.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
:
: LOOOKING FOR SCHOOL CLOSEST TO (HUNTINGTON BEACH CALIF 92648)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jorge joel miranda jr
Jorge joel miranda jr
03:06 Apr-30-2004
Hello im jorge miranda jr and i want go to the under water welding school, please let me know everything about this.

maria
maria
05:08 Nov-24-2004

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: look in 4 a certification corse or school in canada i herd there was one in vancover is this true
------------ End Original Message ------------
iam look for more information in under water welding
and thank you.........

Richard Stewart
Richard Stewart
00:34 Dec-25-2004
Hello, i am interested in attending a school to learn this particular trade.May i please have a list of schools in the area of Brownsville,Tx.Is there a 800 number where i can reach you because there are other topics i;m concerned about.Thank you and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Silverwing RMS PA - Phased-array corrosion mapping

Eddyfi Technologies integrated two market leading solutions, Silverwing’s RMS and M2M’s instru
ments to provide a high-speed, remote access ultrasonic phased-array inspection system with live total focusing method (TFM).
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window