where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Zbigniew Korendo
Zbigniew Korendo
03:16 Apr-28-1999
Roller and tire crack detection for cement kilns

I am looking for effective tools for monitoring of crack
development in rollers and tires of cement rotary kilns,
not necessarily on-line but while the kiln is running.
Would you go for vibroacoustic, ultrasonic, radiographic or yet another
approach?
Does anyone hase any experience in this field to share?

Zib.

Ing. Manuel Haces
Ing. Manuel Haces
07:16 Apr-28-1999
Re: Roller and tire crack detection for cement kilns
imes, they found the cracks, when they measure
the temperature in the surface of he kiln. And depending
in the production they have, sometimes is possible
to program one stop, and do the repair quickly after
the inspection, to see how long is the crack or if there
is another one. Please send me more information and I
will see what I can find out. Regards

Product Spotlight

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Immersion systems

ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in a
n industrial or lab environment. These fully integrated systems provide various scanning configurations and incorporate conventional and phased arrays technologies to support diverse applications, such as inspection of disks, bars, shafts, billets and plates. All of ScanMaster immersion systems are built from high accuracy scanning frames allowing for scanning of complex parts and include a multi-channel ultrasonic instrument with exceptional performance. The systems are approved by all major manufacturers for C-scan inspection of jet engine forged discs. Together with a comprehensive set of software modules these flexible series of systems provide the customer with the best price performance solutions.
>

ISONIC 3510

Very Powerful Superior Performance Extremely Portable Smart Phased Array Ultrasonic Flaw Detector an
d Recorder with 2 Conventional UT and TOFD Channels uniquely combines PA, single- and multi-channel conventional UT, and TOFD modalities providing 100% raw data recording and imaging. Suitable for all kinds of every-day ultrasonic inspections
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window