where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
ANDRES GOMEZ
ANDRES GOMEZ
08:02 Feb-01-2005
TOFD TRAINING

Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.

Dear colleagues:

What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.

Thanks colleagues

Cesar Boynard
R & D
Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade, Portugal, Joined Dec 2002, 11

Cesar Boynard

R & D
Instituto de Soldadura e Qualidade,
Portugal,
Joined Dec 2002
00:06 Feb-01-2005
Re: TOFD TRAINING
Maybe we can help you, but can you be more specific?
What are the purpose of your application? Maintenance, construction or research?
Do you need to inspect some specific component?

regards
Cesar

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.
:
: Dear colleagues:
: What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
: I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.
: Thanks colleagues
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jan Verkooijen
Director,
Sonovation, Netherlands, Joined Nov 1998, 29

Jan Verkooijen

Director,
Sonovation,
Netherlands,
Joined Nov 1998
08:22 Feb-03-2005
Re: TOFD TRAINING
We have been working with TOFD for over 15 years now, producing equipment, performing site inspections, and delivering accredited training. Please have a look at our website, www.sonovation.com for more info about TOFD! You can also find a detailed article on pro-s and cons of TOFD on there or mail me for the latest revision.

Best regards,

Jan Verkooijen

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Maybe we can help you, but can you be more specific?
: What are the purpose of your application? Maintenance, construction or research?
: Do you need to inspect some specific component?
: regards
: Cesar
: : Thanks Ethan for your suggestion abour Mr Davis.
: :
: : Dear colleagues:
: : What I.m looking for, it is what is TOFD method, its diferences with traditional UT, and what is TOFD used for.
: : I grate responses or information about where or how I caninform myself about it.
: : Thanks colleagues
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Varex Imaging Large Field of View (FOV) Digital Detector Arrays (DDAs)

A larger FOV DDA can reduce the space and volume of the X-ray inspection system on the factory floor
, enable faster scanning times, better throughput and better resolution images at a lower dose. Customers can also save time and money. With these benefits in mind, Varex Imaging has designed a family of large FOV detectors (4343HE, XRD 1611, 4343DX-I, 4343CT) for our industrial imaging customers.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window