where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
andrzej
andrzej
00:14 Apr-18-2005
UT

I’m a research worker of University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland. J work od agricultral engineery in wide meaning. Recently J got interesed with the idea of using ultrasonic technics in research on biological materials. Unfortunatly from the beginning I’ve met some problems with the equipment. We have typical pulsar/reciver for ultrasonic tests on metal materials. This kind of pulsar/reciver is not working with transducers of frequency under 0,5 kHz. Such frequency seems to be necessery.
Because of moncy it’s not possible to by full proffesional equipment if I’m not sure it will work the best. So I’m looking for some possibility of testing the equipment first, for some time. To be sure that it’s what J really need – before buying.
I’ll be greatfull for any help in solving my problem.
Andrzej Weso³owski

Product Spotlight

On Demand Webinar: Improve the Efficiency and Accuracy of Inspection Scanning

On-demand webinar on scanning technology that helps improve the efficiency and accuracy of ultrasoni
c inspections in oil and gas, aerospace, manufacturing and other industrial applications. The webinar features a scanning solution for multiple inspection environments, including flat and curved specimens, magnetic and nonmagnetic surfaces and raster scanning over long distances. View it today.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window