where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
jimmy
jimmy
08:54 May-21-2005
Acoustic C scan

hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
regards
jimmy

Richard Kazares
Richard Kazares
03:57 May-22-2005
Re: Acoustic C scan
Acoustic Emission testing can provide tank floor testing capability with the contents STILL INSIDE. Visit www.pacndt.com for an introduction. You may contact Physical Acoustics Corp. for more information.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

John O'Brien
Consultant, -
Chevron ETC , USA, Joined Jan 2000, 280

John O'Brien

Consultant, -
Chevron ETC ,
USA,
Joined Jan 2000
05:22 May-23-2005
Do you really mean Acoustic C-Scan? I think you mean on-line condition assessment of tank floors with Acoustic Emission.

If so please contact me.

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
04:13 May-24-2005
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi, any one know about Acoustic C-scan for tank bottom plate scanning? with contents inside? we got a contract to do it ? if some one familiar with this technique plz mail me
: regards
: jimmy
------------ End Original Message ------------

We represent Vallen SYsteme, GmbH, for Acoustic Emission. If you are in India, you can contact us for all details. We represent them in India.

D.Simon Amallraja.
Mobile: 098663 43309

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

HARDNESS TESTER TKM-459CE combi

TKM-459CE combi applies 2 methods of hardness control: UCI and Leeb. It provides high-accuracy tes
ting of metals and alloys as well as items of different sizes and configurations, their hardened layers and galvanic coatings. Device represents results in HB, HRC, HV and others. Shock-, dust- and water-proof housing with intuitive software make this gauge easy to use in all working conditions.
>

Eddy Current inspection : RotoETscan Rotating Head

The rotating head RotoETscan detects the presence of longitudinal surface or sub surface defects a
t high speed. The rotating head is often installed directly on the production line. It is generally dedicated to the control of long products such as tubes, bars and wires, made of ferrous or non-ferrous material. It can also be used for inspection of small parts (billets).
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window