where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.

Technical Discussions
Tim Anderson
NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc., Canada, Joined Aug 2005, 2

Tim Anderson

NDT Inspector,
Eclipse Sientific Products Inc.,
Canada,
Joined Aug 2005
08:47 Aug-16-2005
Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection

I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.

(Please ignore my similar posting in the General Discussions forum it was inadvertantly posted in that forum by mistake.)

Thank You
Tim Anderson

Mark Carlos
Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems, USA, Joined Mar 2002, 4

Mark Carlos

Engineering, -
MISTRAS Products & Systems,
USA,
Joined Mar 2002
03:00 Aug-19-2005
Re: Acoustic emission equipment for boom truck inspection
Tim, as you mention, Physical Acoustics would be happy to help you. PAC has specific products and software that address the bucket truck testing market. The ADTIwin software is specifically configured to carry out tests on fiberglass boom trucks and follows ASTM F914, F1430 and F1797 AE testing procedures. Call 609-716-4000 for assistance. Regards

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am looking for help in finding the names of companies that produce/sell acoustic emission equipment (available in North America) designed to inspect the fiberglass booms of bucket/boom trucks. So far I've only been able to discern one company as actually listing equipment configured for boom truck inspection, PAC in New Jersey. I'm interested in any AE equipment packages that can be configured to do fiberglass boom truck inspections.
: (Please ignore my similar posting in the General Discussions forum it was inadvertantly posted in that forum by mistake.)
: Thank You
: Tim Anderson
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

SITEX CPSERIES

Teledyne ICM’s CPSERIES has been designed with a view to revolutionizing the handling and perfor
mances of portable X-Ray sets. Despite having managed to halve the weight of similar portable X-Ray generators available on the market (while continuing to provide the same power output), the SITEX CPSERIES generators feature a shutter, a laser pointer, a beryllium window, an aluminum filter and two integrated diaphragms (customized sizes are available upon request). Without compromising the robustness and reliability for which ICM products are renowned, the small size and light weight of the SITEX CPSERIES will radically change the way that you perform your RT inspections. And you will see a positive impact in terms of both quality and return on investment (ROI).
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window