where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

VOGT Ultrasonics GmbH
non-destructive testing, services, training, ultrasonic systems, immersion and squirter inspection systems, PROline, digital radiology

Technical Discussions
Gopakumar Manoharan Kartha
Consultant, QA/QC Manager
Consolidated Contractors Company, United Arab Emirates (UAE), Joined Aug 2005, 2

Gopakumar Manoharan Kartha

Consultant, QA/QC Manager
Consolidated Contractors Company,
United Arab Emirates (UAE),
Joined Aug 2005
08:16 Aug-25-2005
details of TOFD

Hello Sir,
I am looking for technical details of TOFD, such as priciple, machine details, set up and operation. Can any one help me in this?

Thanks,

Gopa

Simon Amallraja
Simon Amallraja
05:33 Aug-25-2005
Re: details of TOFD
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hello Sir,
: I am looking for technical details of TOFD, such as priciple, machine details, set up and operation. Can any one help me in this?
: Thanks,
: Gopa
------------ End Original Message ------------

Contact Mahindra Intertrade Ltd @ Chennai: 044-28237277, Hyd: 040: 27818928 for details of Equipments, applications etc.,

Simon Amallraja.

Product Spotlight

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window