where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
John James
Self Employed, Australia, Joined Jun 2005, 3

John James

Self Employed,
Australia,
Joined Jun 2005
03:04 Dec-10-2005
Iris

I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.

Regards
John

F.Buijsen
F.Buijsen
02:55 Dec-13-2005
Re: Iris
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.
: Regards
: John
------------ End Original Message ------------

TiaT europe bv in The Netherlands offers IRIS level 1 training. +31 165 552461

Jim Yukes
Jim Yukes
06:51 Jan-06-2006
Re: Iris
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I have heard that Shell in Houston(USA)offers Iris qualifications. Can any tell me anymore.
: Regards
: John
------------ End Original Message ------------

I understand that Shell (USA) only qualifies IRIS technicians if they have an internal request from a Shell plant

Product Spotlight

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

Portable Ground Penetrating Radar - Proceq GP8000

The Proceq GP8000 portable ground penetrating radar instrument is the beginning of a new era in ND
T. The outstanding, patented ultra- wideband technology combined with a compact wireless probe delivers unmatched industry performance. Proceq GP8000 is the world’s first large-scale inspection solution that utilizes Augmented Reality in industrial applications.
>

MANTIS

MANTIS is a compact, powerful and affordable flaw detector (16:64PR), dedicated to field operators
. This portable equipment offers standard (electronic-, sector-, compound scan, conventional UT for pulse-echo, dual array and TOFD inspections), and advanced phased-array (real-time TFM -Total Focusing Method). MANTIS benefits from the same intuitive and user-friendly interface (CAPTURE) than Gekko for easier inspections.
>

OPBOX with standard software is able to do all types of inspections and measurements: flaw detection in welds and materials, scanning of objects, testing composite materials, forged and moulded pieces, many UT inspections, measurements of properties of ma

Typical applications: UT measurements with pulse technique, Measurement of thicknesses also at hig
h temperatures, Measurements of properties of materials, including fluids and gases We are delivering a standard version of the software (for any Microsoft Windows up to 10 x64 with Microsoft Hardware certification report Approved) and for special needs: SDK with ready to use examples for LabView, MATLAB x64, C++ wrapper for dll, Python and Linux., and also low-level description of how to control our devices directly from any USB tools
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window