where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

IMG ULTRASUONI SRL
Ultrasonic transducers for industrial applications (NDT) and medical (Doppler effect). Probes, Ultrasonic instruments, Special systems for NDT.
Technical Discussions
Godfrey Hands
Consultant,
PRI Nadcap, United Kingdom, Joined Nov 1998, 305

Godfrey Hands

Consultant,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
07:03 Jun-16-1999
Portable MPI Transformer

Hi,
Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

Thanks in advance,

Godfrey Hands

Peter Simpson
Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 12

Peter Simpson

Director,
Ashtead Technology Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
08:23 Jun-16-1999
Re: Portable MPI Transformer
We have a Magnaflux KH10 available in Aberdeen should you require. Unit available for rental or possible sale.

Best Regards

Peter Simpson
Operations Director
Ashtead Technology Ltd

www.ashtead-technology.com
www.ashtead-group.com

Tel: +44 (0)1224 771888

: Hi,
: Can anybody here in Europe please help me (especially in the United Kingdom).
: I need a small used portable Magnetic article Inspection transformer, about 1000 to 1200 Amps AC, with prods and cables.

: If anybody has one to sell, please let me know. (Europe only in connection with shipping costs).

: Thanks in advance,

: Godfrey Hands

Product Spotlight

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

TraiNDE UT

TraiNDE UT is a virtual tool associated with a signal database which simulates real inspection con
ditions for numerous applications (Type A/V1 block, DAC block, welds and plates).
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window