where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
ndt support
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

03:51 Aug-10-1999
Jose I. Perez
ndt support

Hello,

I'm trying find someone that could help me, on finding the battery and battery charger with cable to a DSL 104 Panametrics unit. I have call the Panametrics, but they said that the unit is old and they do not support it anymore.

Thks
JIP

05:04 Aug-10-1999

John Hansen

Director, - Eddy Current Technology
ETher NDE Ltd,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: ndt support The DSL 104 was/is made by Diagnostic Sonar Ltd. Who were the Panametrics UK rep.

Their e-mail is DiagnosticSonar@compuserve.com

Their address is in the suppliers index on the British NDT society we site. www.bindt.org

Hope this is some help.

All the best

John Hansen

08:21 Aug-11-1999
David Lines
Re: ndt support
: Hello,

: I'm trying find someone that could help me, on finding the battery and battery charger with cable to a DSL 104 Panametrics unit. I have call the Panametrics, but they said that the unit is old and they do not support it anymore.

: Thks
: JIP

Diagnostic Sonar manufactured the DSL104 flaw detector range and is able to provide the support you need - you should have been referred on if Panametrics were unable to help directly.

Please send details of model# (eg. DSL014/R/RF/DG), serial number and how to contact you to Dennis Walkingshaw at DiagnosticSonar@compuserve.com or to
Diagnostic Sonar Ltd.
Baird Road
Kirkton Campus
Livingston
West Lothian
Scotland
EH54 7BX
Tel: +44 1506 411877
Fax: +44 1506 412410

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|