where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT X-ray machine requiremnets
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

GRANPECT COMPANY Ltd
GRANPECT, X-ray NDT Expert You Can Rely on

00:30 Aug-11-1999
Derek Carpenter
NDT X-ray machine requiremnets

Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

02:31 Aug-13-1999
gordon forster
Re: NDT X-ray machine requiremnets : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

02:35 Aug-13-1999
gaf
Re: NDT X-ray machine requiremnets : : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...
The regulations for the use of an Xray tube is usu
ally controlled by your state I suggest you check your states web site for your state code of regulations

07:33 Sep-29-1999

Rod Martin

Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited,
Australia,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: NDT X-ray machine requiremnets
: : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

07:39 Sep-29-1999

Rod Martin

Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited,
Australia,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: NDT X-ray machine requiremnets
: : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC..

Lorad LPX-160 Air Cooled 100% duty cycle 1.5mm focal spot used by US Air Force, Ansett, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Hawker de Havilland etc. Price for this unit US$21,450.00. For more information Contact ndt@ndt.com.au

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|