where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Derek Carpenter
Derek Carpenter
00:30 Aug-11-1999
NDT X-ray machine requiremnets

Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

gordon forster
gordon forster
02:31 Aug-13-1999
Re: NDT X-ray machine requiremnets
: Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

gaf
gaf
02:35 Aug-13-1999
: : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...
The regulations for the use of an Xray tube is usu
ally controlled by your state I suggest you check your states web site for your state code of regulations

Rod Martin
Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited, Australia, Joined Oct 1999, 10

Rod Martin

Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited,
Australia,
Joined Oct 1999
07:33 Sep-29-1999

: : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC...

Rod Martin
Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited, Australia, Joined Oct 1999, 10

Rod Martin

Sales,
NDT Equipment Sales Pty Limited,
Australia,
Joined Oct 1999
07:39 Sep-29-1999

: : Hello, The company I work for is going to purchase an x-ray system for aerospace and other industrial applications. If it helps the machine inparticular we are looking at is the CPX-160 x-ray. I am hoping someone can help me find the requirements for possesing, owning,and operating this type of equipment. I personaly won't be operating this equipment but have been asked to find the requirements to use this at our facility. If you have any information for me or can steer me in the right direction I would sure appreciate it, I have come up empty everywhere I have looked so far. Thanks for your time. DC..

Lorad LPX-160 Air Cooled 100% duty cycle 1.5mm focal spot used by US Air Force, Ansett, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Hawker de Havilland etc. Price for this unit US$21,450.00. For more information Contact ndt@ndt.com.au

Product Spotlight

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 32 or 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 32 or 64-channel
phased array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window