where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Tank floor scanning
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:14 Nov-16-2006
krish
Tank floor scanning

I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).

04:59 Nov-16-2006
Sunil N. Ramchandran
Re: Tank floor scanning ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sir:

I sent you an email directly with the contact information for our Mumbai office.

Thank you.
Sunil N. Ramchandran
for TesTex Inc.

09:26 Nov-17-2006
Alan Ashton
Re: Tank floor scanning ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Krish,
We are a leading OEM as well as service provider and i feel sure we can assist you with our Floormap VS2. Please respond to my email

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|