where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

EKOSCAN
EKOSCAN is a French manufacturer specialized in equipment for ultrasonic Non Destructive Testing: Probes,UT boards & Scanners tailored for your needs
Technical Discussions
krish
krish
01:14 Nov-16-2006
Tank floor scanning

I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).

Sunil N. Ramchandran
Sunil N. Ramchandran
04:59 Nov-16-2006
Re: Tank floor scanning
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Dear Sir:

I sent you an email directly with the contact information for our Mumbai office.

Thank you.
Sunil N. Ramchandran
for TesTex Inc.

Alan Ashton
Alan Ashton
09:26 Nov-17-2006
Re: Tank floor scanning
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I would like to know the name and address of any Indian Agency who can carry out corrosion mapping of petroleum products storage tank bottom plate using tank floor scanner-MFL( Magnetic flux leakage) or ultrasound principle(cosasco equipment).
------------ End Original Message ------------

Krish,
We are a leading OEM as well as service provider and i feel sure we can assist you with our Floormap VS2. Please respond to my email

Product Spotlight

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

SONOAIR - air-coupled Phased Array Ultrasonic Inspection System

For highly attenuating materials, the performance of the system is critical. The ultrasonic sensors,
the scanning area and the system settings should be flexibly adapted to the test task and the material. These high expectations are met with the new and modular testing system SONOAIR. With the world’s first air-coupled phased-array UT inspection system SONOAIR we developed a technology that works with up to 4 transmitter and receiver channels with freely configurable square wave burst transmitters as wells as low noise receiving amplifiers.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

GUL QSR1® Scanning

How do you measure pipe wall thickness without direct access to the area? QSR® Scanning - Guide Wav
e Quantitative Short Range Scanning.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window