I inspect a air Receiver vessel, internal diameter is 48 inches and height is 3 meter, its thickness is avrg. 8 mm. this vessel operated at 7 bar pressure and now owner want to operate at 11 bar, related code is api 510, and asme sec. viii, div. 1, how it is possible.
06:02 Dec-18-2006 Re: Air Receiver Rerating The rules and the steps you need to go through for rerating are outlined in API 510. The first thing you need is to perform the design calcs to show it is good for the pressure rating based on the current inspection status of the vessel. If you meet all the steps laid out in API 510 and you want to affix a new re-rating you do of course also need an API 510 Certified Inspector involved in the process.
You also need to cehck that the process is acceptable to any regulatory or jurisdictional rules applicable where the vessel is to be operated.
The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design
2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX
3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66)
4. Ruggedized housing
5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress
6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle
easy to keep clean)
7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass
8. 3-Axis encoder input