where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Duplex Stainless Steel
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

05:14 Jan-29-2007

yeslvan

NDT Inspector
SHARP INDIA,
India,
Joined Sep 2005
Duplex Stainless Steel

I need a make Duplex Stainless Steel Block for Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement , any body can suggest velocity differnce between Duplex Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel, if velocity difference is not matter, so that i can callibrate in stainless steel material, and perform the thickness measurement of Duplex Stain Less Steel material.

08:21 Jan-30-2007
Simon Amallraja
Re: Duplex Stainless Steel ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I need a make Duplex Stainless Steel Block for Ultrasonic Thickness Measurement , any body can suggest velocity differnce between Duplex Stainless Steel and Stainless Steel, if velocity difference is not matter, so that i can callibrate in stainless steel material, and perform the thickness measurement of Duplex Stain Less Steel material.
------------ End Original Message ------------

We represent PH Tools of USA for all types of Reference Blocks in India. Visit www.phtools.com and find out the block reqd for you. You will have lot of inputs in that site.

If you need a quote, contact me @ 09866343309 or email @ simon.amallraja@mahindra.com

Simon Amallraja

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|