where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

TWI
TWI is a world leading research and technology organisation established in 1946. From bases in the UK, USA, China, Malaysia, Middle East, India a ...
Technical Discussions
Dent McIntyre
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 248

Dent McIntyre

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
05:20 Sep-02-1999
Selenium 75

I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
Please e mail me if you can share any information.
Thanks

ken
ken
08:44 Nov-18-2000
Re: Selenium 75
i am seeking this isotope (Se75) as well...however, i am looking specifically for the isotope in a sodium selenite/selenate solution (if it is possible). please let me know if you hear anything about the availability of this product. Thanks!

Mineral Udyog
Mineral Udyog
06:47 Dec-17-2002
Re: Selenium 75
: I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
: This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
: Please e mail me if you can share any information.
: Thanks

Yes We can supply.
Kindly submit your precise requirement & tentative time for purchase.

Thanks & regards
Anil K Bansal
( Authorised Signatory )
Mineral Udyog
Ph.+91-20-7410580, 7410872
Fax +91-20-7411594

Product Spotlight

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Surf-X® Array Probe

Introducing the Surf-X family of flexible Eddy Current Array (ECA) probes. Featuring unique multiple
coil sets and proprietary X-PROBE technology, Surf-X array probes can quickly and accurately handle a range of inspection applications, from inspecting corrosion or cracking in pipes, pressure vessels, or tanks, to assessing and sizing cracks in raised welds and friction stir welds.
>

NDT Master Lecturer

In the program both university professors and practitioners will give lectures, which guarantees the
oretical depth and practical inside. Academic Director: Prof. Dr. Christian Boller
The following lecturers are not complete: Prof. Tadeusz Stepinski, Prof. Wieslaw Staszewski, Prof. Frank Walther, Prof. Giovanni Bruno, Prof. Gerd Dobmann, Prof. Philippe Guy
>

High-performance Linear Phased Array Probes

Available to order from stock in a range of 5MHz – 7.5MHz and from 16 to 64 elements. Designed w
ith piezo-composite elements, Phoenix phased array probes provide high-resolution imaging to maximise sensitivity; accurate ultrasonic detection and sizing of defects in welds; and effective corrosion mapping. Housed in a rugged stainless steel case for on-site industrial NDT applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window