where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dent McIntyre
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 247

Dent McIntyre

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
05:20 Sep-02-1999
Selenium 75

I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
Please e mail me if you can share any information.
Thanks

ken
ken
08:44 Nov-18-2000
Re: Selenium 75
i am seeking this isotope (Se75) as well...however, i am looking specifically for the isotope in a sodium selenite/selenate solution (if it is possible). please let me know if you hear anything about the availability of this product. Thanks!

Mineral Udyog
Mineral Udyog
06:47 Dec-17-2002
Re: Selenium 75
: I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
: This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
: Please e mail me if you can share any information.
: Thanks

Yes We can supply.
Kindly submit your precise requirement & tentative time for purchase.

Thanks & regards
Anil K Bansal
( Authorised Signatory )
Mineral Udyog
Ph.+91-20-7410580, 7410872
Fax +91-20-7411594

Product Spotlight

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window