where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dent McIntyre
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 252

Dent McIntyre

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
05:20 Sep-02-1999
Selenium 75

I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
Please e mail me if you can share any information.
Thanks

ken
ken
08:44 Nov-18-2000
Re: Selenium 75
i am seeking this isotope (Se75) as well...however, i am looking specifically for the isotope in a sodium selenite/selenate solution (if it is possible). please let me know if you hear anything about the availability of this product. Thanks!

Mineral Udyog
Mineral Udyog
06:47 Dec-17-2002
Re: Selenium 75
: I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
: This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
: Please e mail me if you can share any information.
: Thanks

Yes We can supply.
Kindly submit your precise requirement & tentative time for purchase.

Thanks & regards
Anil K Bansal
( Authorised Signatory )
Mineral Udyog
Ph.+91-20-7410580, 7410872
Fax +91-20-7411594

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

GUL Subsea Solutions - Screeening & Monitoring

To inspect new and existing subsea lines, you need proven technology and experience. GUL offers it's
technology to solve this challenge: GUL Subsea and gMAT Transducer Rings.
>

VeeScan AirCraft Wheel Inspection

The VEESCAN offers maximum flexibility, has a proven mechanical design and records of breakdown-fr
ee operation of over 365 days. Appealing to companies in the Aerospace industry, the VEESCAN is ideal for all wheel-testing environments. With a wide selection of probes, the VeeScan allows your wheel testing facility the flexibility to select the most compatible configurations with their workload.
>

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window