where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Selenium 75
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

05:20 Sep-02-1999

Dent McIntyre

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
Selenium 75

I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
Please e mail me if you can share any information.
Thanks

08:44 Nov-18-2000
ken
Re: Selenium 75 i am seeking this isotope (Se75) as well...however, i am looking specifically for the isotope in a sodium selenite/selenate solution (if it is possible). please let me know if you hear anything about the availability of this product. Thanks!

06:47 Dec-17-2002
Mineral Udyog
Re: Selenium 75 : I would like to connect with someone who is using Selenium 75 to perform radiography of welds.
: This Isotope is not available to us in North America and I would like information from some users so that we can get our suppliers here on board.
: Please e mail me if you can share any information.
: Thanks

Yes We can supply.
Kindly submit your precise requirement & tentative time for purchase.

Thanks & regards
Anil K Bansal
( Authorised Signatory )
Mineral Udyog
Ph.+91-20-7410580, 7410872
Fax +91-20-7411594

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|