|Jeffrey W. Bragg |
Fully qualifed Level II all Methods Resume
JEFFREY W. BRAGG
3068 Bonefish Circle Apartment O-4
Silverdale, WA 98315
Quality Assurance / Non-Destructive Test Inspector or related employment opportunity
United States Navy Oct 1996 to present
Quality Assurance / Non-Destructive Test Inspector
- Performs as an NDT inspector assigned to Naval Intermediate Maintenance Facility (IMF)
- Performs ultrasonic, radiographic, eddy current, magnetic particle, liquid penatrant, and visual inspections on a wide variety of structures and piping systems.
- Performs audits and surveillance of in-process fabrication and repair of critical items.
- Extensive use of standards, procedures, references, and blue prints in order to ensue compliance with all inspection, acceptance and reporting requirements.
- Responsibilities include opening and closing of controlled work packages; performing maintenanceand calibration of related equipment; generating and reviewing reports and making suggestions for engineering evaluation.
Quality Assurance Craftsman Pipe Fitter May 1991 to May 1996
- Preformed as a Pipe fitter aboard the USS Constellation. Preformed as work leader. Responsibilities include supervising and prioritizing workload for shop personnel. Directed and preformed fabrication and repairs for all ships piping systems and maintenance of related equipment. Structural fabrication and repair. Sheet metal layout and fabrication. Oxygen-Acetylene cutting, welding, brazing and soldering.
- Qualified silver brazing welder. Grades III and V
United States Navy (1991-1999)
Non-Destructive Testing of Metals Schools
- Core Class: Visual (VT), Liquid Penetrant (PT) (3 methods), Magnetic Particle (MT) (2 methods)
- Ultrasonic Inspection (UT): Compressional /Longitudinal, Shear wave, bond averaging methods
- Radiographic Operator / Film Interpreter (RT): X-ray and Gamma source utilization. Film developing and interpretation. Radiation Safety.
- Eddy Current Inspection (ET): Crack detection, Material identification, tubing acquisition, dealloy
- Completed over 3000 hours of specialized schools and training.
Journeyman Non-Destructive Tester under the Navys National Apprenticeship Program
SPECIAL SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS
Certified NDT Inspector. Certifications Include:
VT Level II, PT (Groups I, III, V) Level II, MT (wet fluorescent and dry) Level II, UT (thickness, bond inspection, and shear wave) Level II, RT operator Level I and II. IRRSP Licensed (Gamma Source) ET (Crack detection and Phase Analysis Tubing Acquisition) Level II. Acid Spot Tests.
Self-motivated and dedicated to rendering the highest quality Services while meeting organizational goals and objectives. Takes pride in personal performance, accomplishments, and professionalism. Possess excellent communication and computer skills. Eligible for any security clearance. (Holds classified.) Future goals include Examiner (Level III) Certification and related engineering degree.
Re: Fully qualifed Level II IN RT/UT/MT/PT/INTERPRETATION Methods Resume BIO-DATA
NAME JAYESH. D. VANZA
E.MAIL ADDRESS :J-VANZA @ YAHOO.COM
ADDRESS: A/404, JEEVANSAHAR SOC.,
94,TARUN BHARAT COLONY,
CHAKALA ROAD, ANDHERI(EAST)
DATE OF BIRTH:12th JULY 1976
LICENCE NO :22375 (2-WHEELER/4-WHEELER)
PASSPORT NO: A-6538963
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION:HSC SCI. (NOT CLEARED)
ABILITY:CAN WORK WITH X-RAY MACHINE, GAMMA SOURCE,
INTERPRET FILMS OF WELD-CASTINGS,OPERATED UT/ USK-7
MACHINE,WORKED WITH MPI-YOKE,OPERATED CRAWLERS IN
ON- SHORE PIPELINE.CONFIDENT TO SHOOT ANY JOINT WITH
PASSED ASNT LEVEL II RADIOGRAPHY.
PASSED ASNT LEVEL II IN ULTRASONIC.
PASSED ASNT LEVEL II IN MAGNETIC PARTICLE .
PASSED ASNT LEVEL II IN DYE PENETRANT
PASSED INTERPRETATION COURSE.
WORK EXPERIENCE WORKED FOR 3 YEARS WITH M/S
INDUSTRIAL X-RAY AND ALLIED
PRESENT JOB WORKING FOR M/S INDUSTRIAL INSPECTION
WORKED FOR RELIANCE INDUSTRIES LTD.(JAMNAGAR) AS MPI OPRATOR
TACHNICIAN FOR SHOP WORK AND JOB.
AT ABG SHIPYARD FOR RADIOGRAPHY OF SHIP.
WORKED WITH SUMITOMO CORPORATION (JAPAN) FOR ITS KOYNA DAM
PROJECT IN INDIA
WITH X-RAY MACHINE.
WORKED IN HINDUSTAN PATROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED FOR LARSEN
WORKED IN GODREJ FOR ITS JAMNAGAR TANKS, VESSELS,HEAT
VESSELS, BOILERS, REACTORS, SATTELLITE (PSLV AND GSLV) X-RAY
SOURCE AND COBALT-60.
WORKED IN PIPELINE WITH RONTGEN TECHNISCHE DIENST bv-INDUSTRIAL
CRAWLERS AND X-RAY MACHINE ON MAIN LINE AND TIE-IN JOINTS FOR
WORKED IN MAZGAON DOCKS LTD FOR ITS JACKET JOB WITH GAMA
SOURCE AND X-RAY
WORKED WITH INDIAN PATROLEUM CORPORATION LIMITED FOR
WORKED IN NARMADA CHEMATUR PETROLEUM LIMITED (BHARUCH) FOR
WORKED WITH RASHTRIYA CHEMICALS AND FERTILISERS FOR SHUT
DOWN JOB DOING
RADIOGRAPHY AND DYE-PENETRANT TESTING.
WORKED WITH LARSEN AND TOUBRO FOR ITS ENRON TAPI OFF-SHORE
PROJECT FOR HOOK
SHOOTED MOST KINDS OF DEFENCE PARTS OF GUNS AND MISSILES WITH
WORKED IN OFFICE AND DONE ALL TYPES OF RADIOGRAPHY JOBS AS
STEEL, LEAD, INCONEL, MONAL, COPPER, CASTINGS, ETC WITH X-RAY
WORKED WITH BHAGIRATHA ENGINEERING FOR ITS PIPE LINE JOB WITH
UNDER SUPERVISION OF GAS AUTHORITY OF INDIA LTD.
1.ANDREX CMA-357 AND 417 BOTH PANAROMIC AND DIRECTIONAL(GAS
COOLING) LILIPUT/ 200KV/ 300KV JUMBO/ 275KV.
2.BALTEAU SPOT (LATEST MODEL) 200KV/ 300KV.
3.CHINESE MACHINE 200KV.
AC AND DC TYPES
OTHER QUALIFICATION HAS KNOWLEDGE OF WINDOWS 95 AND MS
OFFICE AND INTERNET
|Pramod Myakal |
AGM Techno consultants, India, Joined Jan 2003, 22
Re: Fully qualifed Level II IN RT/UT/MT/PT/ Methods Resume : BIO-DATA
: Dear Sir,
following are my credentials
>I am in search of long term / short term contract basis employment,
> if you have
> >any suitable opening for me please let me know. some to my
credentials are as
> >1. Dip. in Electronics, ASNT, ET, UT, MT , PT LVL-II P-scan, C-scan,
> >Ultrasonic machines operator (Mastered to operate these machines with
> help of My
> >seniors and while working, with them. Operated independently and
> >projects through out Saudi ,Bahrain and Quatar Certified to operate ,
> maintain &
> >calibrate (Electronics) tank floor machine " Floor Map" in UK by
> >(Swansea). Thorough knowledge of tube inspection, RFET/MFL based
> for heat
> >exchanger tube inspection and other tubular products, moderate
> >flaw detectors, thorough knowledge of servicing of IBM PC's,
> service any
> >electronics items. if suitable data provided, marketing executive for
> jobs in
> >Saudi Arabian Industrial Areas (Jubail). Self driving.
> >Recently undergone short course for IRIS tube inspection system while
> >"Corrosion control Services" They were interested in implementing
> system for
> >Indian Ind.
> >I can provide all necessary documents for your kind perusal on your
> >Thanking you
> >Pramod Myakal
Next generation for Phased Array UT is here now with FMC/TFM! Have higher
resolution imaging, impr
oved signal to noise ratio, characterize, size and analyze
defects better with access to several wave mode views and save raw FMC data for
higher quality analysis. Some of the benefits are:
- Beautiful Image! Easier to understand what you're looking at
- Completely focused in entire image or volume
- Much easier to define setups before inspection
- Easier to decipher geometry echoes from real defects
- Oriented defects (e.g. cracks) are imaged better
- See image from different wave modes from one FMC inspection
- FMC data can be reprocessed/analyzed without going back to the field
TVC awarded UKAS accreditation
TVC are delighted to finally announce we have been awarded UKAS
accreditation for our calibration
Laboratory accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005 enables us to
conduct the Electrical Verification of Ultrasonic Flaw Detection
Equipment to BS EN 12668-1:2010. It has taken many months of hard
work and we want to thank our staff for all their efforts during
this massive undertaking.