where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

WesDyne International (AMDATA Products)
WesDyne is an engineering and technical services firm dedicated to providing standard and custom nondestructive examinations (NDE) products and systems

Technical Discussions
ahmad
NDT Inspector
Jordan, Joined Apr 2007, 1

ahmad

NDT Inspector
Jordan,
Joined Apr 2007
01:21 Apr-19-2007
disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire

first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
best regards
and thanks again.

s chris
s chris
00:10 Apr-26-2007
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
: anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
: best regards
: and thanks again.
------------ End Original Message ------------

have you checked with your local municipality?

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:20 Apr-28-2007
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire
l municipality?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

Mentor UT – Ultrasonic Phased Array Flaw Detector

With Mentor UT, you get an accessible and efficient inspection experience. Create user-defined menus
and workflows (“apps”) with GE’s desktop software Mentor Create to ensure consistency, even for the most complex inspections, every time. Mentor UT is the first UT device to easily allow wireless connectivity and live streaming, so you get second opinions when you need them most—in real-time.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s