where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

01:21 Apr-19-2007

ahmad

NDT Inspector
Jordan,
Joined Apr 2007
disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire

first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
best regards
and thanks again.

00:10 Apr-26-2007
s chris
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
: anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
: best regards
: and thanks again.
------------ End Original Message ------------

have you checked with your local municipality?

06:20 Apr-28-2007

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire l municipality?
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|