where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

Technical Discussions
ahmad
NDT Inspector
Jordan, Joined Apr 2007, 1

ahmad

NDT Inspector
Jordan,
Joined Apr 2007
01:21 Apr-19-2007
disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire

first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
best regards
and thanks again.

s chris
s chris
00:10 Apr-26-2007
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: first of all I'd like to thank all of you my friends and i wish to get some help on this issue which am facing since couple of months and i can't find my way out to resolve it.
: anyway my probelm is how to dispose of waste penetrant which we have it in tanks since 5 years and its time to change it with new one because of its lack of sensitivity and activity, so far am still looking for aproved way to dispose of penetrant without causing any hurt to anyone in the future.
: best regards
: and thanks again.
------------ End Original Message ------------

have you checked with your local municipality?

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:20 Apr-28-2007
Re: disposal of flourecent penetrant and emulsifire
l municipality?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

High-end Ultrasonic Flaw Detector with 32:128PR PAUT and 2-ch TOFD: SyncScan 2

SIUI’s newly launched SyncScan 2, is a high-end ultrasonic flaw detector with 32:128PR PAUT and
2-ch TOFD, which can maximize your efficiency for PA and TOFD. ● Support PA/TOFD/UT ● 32-ch PA is more suitable for inspection on extra-thick wall and high-attenuation material. ● 32-ch PA and 2-ch TOFD work simultaneously. ● Support PR mode for corrosion inspection.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Wireless TOFD scanner

Quick, accurate and highly reproducible welds testing. The System operates wirelessly and is compat
ible with any type of Windows based Laptop, Desktop or Tablet.
>

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 64-channel phased
array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window