where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dale Thorpe
Dale Thorpe
09:17 Oct-18-1999
Reflectoscope QC-400

I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

Thanks in advance
Dale Thorpe - AMS

Jairo Humberto Guzman
NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP, Colombia, Joined Nov 1998, 6

Jairo Humberto Guzman

NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP,
Colombia,
Joined Nov 1998
06:58 Oct-19-1999
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
: I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

: Thanks in advance
: Dale Thorpe - AMS

We have the manual you need so I can send you a copy but in aproximatly one month because I am not in my desk.
The pin out for alarm is avialeble with PG-1 and PTG-1 Gate Modules pines SYNC if or ip, pin HORN on and pin DISPLAY on the mode could be neg. or positive

To send you the copy please give me the fax number

Good Lock

Jairo Humberto Guzman

david
david
07:45 Dec-20-2002
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
Istanbul Hotels
Tours
Car Rental
All Turkey Hotels
Tours
Rent a car
online reservation service
Travel Turkey
Istanbul Hotels
Hotel Tour Turkey
Spanish/
Turkce/
Istanbul
Senator Hotel
Best Western Hotel
Yigitalp Hotel - Istanbul

Product Spotlight

UCI Hardness Tester NOVOTEST T-U2

UCI hardness tester NOVOTEST T-U2 is is used for non-destructive hardness testing of: metals and
alloys by scales of hardness: Rockwell (HRC), Brinell (HB), Vickers (HV); non-ferrous metals, alloys of iron etc., and using five additional scales for calibration; with tensile strength (Rm) scale determines the tensile strength of carbon steel pearlitic products by automatic recalculation from Brinell (HB) hardness scale.
>

Compact NDT inspection-heads for measurements with active thermography

The compact inspection head is suitable for thermographic ndt tasks. The uncooled infrared camera
is specially developed for NDI-tasks and offers a thermal sensitivity until now known only from thermal imagers with cooled detector. All required components and functions are integrated into the inspection-head. You will only need an ethernet cable to connect the sensor with the evaluation system.
>

OmniScan™ X3 flaw detector

The OmniScan X3 flaw detector is a complete phased array toolbox. Powerful tools, like total focus
ing method (TFM) images and advanced visualization capabilities, enable you to complete your inspection with greater confidence.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window