where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments

Technical Discussions
Dale Thorpe
Dale Thorpe
09:17 Oct-18-1999
Reflectoscope QC-400

I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

Thanks in advance
Dale Thorpe - AMS

Jairo Humberto Guzman
NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP, Colombia, Joined Nov 1998, 6

Jairo Humberto Guzman

NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP,
Colombia,
Joined Nov 1998
06:58 Oct-19-1999
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
: I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

: Thanks in advance
: Dale Thorpe - AMS

We have the manual you need so I can send you a copy but in aproximatly one month because I am not in my desk.
The pin out for alarm is avialeble with PG-1 and PTG-1 Gate Modules pines SYNC if or ip, pin HORN on and pin DISPLAY on the mode could be neg. or positive

To send you the copy please give me the fax number

Good Lock

Jairo Humberto Guzman

david
david
07:45 Dec-20-2002
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
Istanbul Hotels
Tours
Car Rental
All Turkey Hotels
Tours
Rent a car
online reservation service
Travel Turkey
Istanbul Hotels
Hotel Tour Turkey
Spanish/
Turkce/
Istanbul
Senator Hotel
Best Western Hotel
Yigitalp Hotel - Istanbul

Product Spotlight

IntraPhase Athena Phased Array System

The Athena Phased Array system, manufactured by WesDyne NDE Products & Technology, consists of a pha
sed array acquisition system and PC running IntraSpect software. A PC is used to perform acquisition, analysis and storage of the data. System hardware is capable of operating up to four data sets with any combination of phased array or conventional UT probes. NOW AVAILABLE IN 64-64 CONFIGURATION.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window