where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Reflectoscope QC-400
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Hillger Ing. Büro
was founded in 1984 and develops special ultrasonic imaging systems for high-tech materials.

09:17 Oct-18-1999
Dale Thorpe
Reflectoscope QC-400

I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

Thanks in advance
Dale Thorpe - AMS

06:58 Oct-19-1999

Jairo Humberto Guzman

NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP,
Colombia,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400 : I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

: Thanks in advance
: Dale Thorpe - AMS

We have the manual you need so I can send you a copy but in aproximatly one month because I am not in my desk.
The pin out for alarm is avialeble with PG-1 and PTG-1 Gate Modules pines SYNC if or ip, pin HORN on and pin DISPLAY on the mode could be neg. or positive

To send you the copy please give me the fax number

Good Lock

Jairo Humberto Guzman

07:45 Dec-20-2002
david
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400 Istanbul Hotels
Tours
Car Rental
All Turkey Hotels
Tours
Rent a car
online reservation service
Travel Turkey
Istanbul Hotels
Hotel Tour Turkey
Spanish/
Turkce/
Istanbul
Senator Hotel
Best Western Hotel
Yigitalp Hotel - Istanbul

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|