where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Dale Thorpe
Dale Thorpe
09:17 Oct-18-1999
Reflectoscope QC-400

I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

Thanks in advance
Dale Thorpe - AMS

Jairo Humberto Guzman
NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP, Colombia, Joined Nov 1998, 6

Jairo Humberto Guzman

NDT Inspector, NDT researcher
Ecopetrol ICP,
Colombia,
Joined Nov 1998
06:58 Oct-19-1999
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
: I have a customer that is trying to locate a manual for a QC-400 or if a manual is not available they would appreciate knowing the pin out for alarm and what type of output is there.

: Thanks in advance
: Dale Thorpe - AMS

We have the manual you need so I can send you a copy but in aproximatly one month because I am not in my desk.
The pin out for alarm is avialeble with PG-1 and PTG-1 Gate Modules pines SYNC if or ip, pin HORN on and pin DISPLAY on the mode could be neg. or positive

To send you the copy please give me the fax number

Good Lock

Jairo Humberto Guzman

david
david
07:45 Dec-20-2002
Re: Reflectoscope QC-400
Istanbul Hotels
Tours
Car Rental
All Turkey Hotels
Tours
Rent a car
online reservation service
Travel Turkey
Istanbul Hotels
Hotel Tour Turkey
Spanish/
Turkce/
Istanbul
Senator Hotel
Best Western Hotel
Yigitalp Hotel - Istanbul

Product Spotlight

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window