where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

Technical Discussions
Garrett
Garrett
03:53 May-30-2007
UT for steam traps

I'm looking into purchasing an ultrasonic testing device to test for failure in steam traps. Where should I look for more info? What manufacturers are recommended for such a device? thanks

Joe Buckley
Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT, United Kingdom, Joined Oct 1999, 517

Joe Buckley

Consultant, ASNT L-III, Honorary Secretary of BINDT
Level X NDT, BINDT,
United Kingdom,
Joined Oct 1999
00:16 May-31-2007
Re: UT for steam traps
HI Garrett

We can supply this equipment.

Plesae check the relevant web page

www.sonatest.com/soundscan

Whereabouts are you in the world? I will have our local rep send you a proposal..
All the best

Joe Buckley
Sonatest Ltd.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'm looking into purchasing an ultrasonic testing device to test for failure in steam traps. Where should I look for more info? What manufacturers are recommended for such a device? thanks
------------ End Original Message ------------

Garrett
Garrett
08:47 May-31-2007
Re: UT for steam traps
I'm based in New York City. I would be interested to learn more about the equipment you've mentioned

Product Spotlight

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe

DOPPLER NEW Wheel Type Phased Array Probe, more stable, new tyre makes lesser acoustic attenuation
, much lighter makes easier to handle, more slim size, magnetic and mechanical encoder optional etc...more
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s