where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
Simulation Software
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

05:58 Nov-04-1999
Lee Bird
Simulation Software

Greetings,

I am trying to develop an angle beam procedure to test 6" nozzles
welded to a Pressure Vessel. These nozzles have reinforcement
saddles. The location is very remote. I would like to know if anyone knows of software available whereby I could experiment with different angles and techniques for testing before traveling to remote location?

Thanks
Lee Bird

08:22 Nov-04-1999
Jacques Parent
Re: Simulation Software : Greetings,

: I am trying to develop an angle beam procedure to test 6" nozzles
: welded to a Pressure Vessel. These nozzles have reinforcement
: saddles. The location is very remote. I would like to know if anyone knows of software available whereby I could experiment with different angles and techniques for testing before traveling to remote location?

: Thanks
: Lee Bird

We are using a software called IMAGINE 3D. You can get more information at www.utex.com
tel. 905-828-1313
Good luck
jp

07:00 Dec-11-2000
mahammd salehi
Re: Simulation Software : : Greetings,

: : I am trying to develop an angle beam procedure to test 6" nozzles
: : welded to a Pressure Vessel. These nozzles have reinforcement
: : saddles. The location is very remote. I would like to know if anyone knows of software available whereby I could experiment with different angles and techniques for testing before traveling to remote location?

: : Thanks
: : Lee Bird

: We are using a software called IMAGINE 3D. You can get more information at www.utex.com
: tel. 905-828-1313
: Good luck
: jp

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|