where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
farshid alizadeh
NDT Inspector, Eng. sales
Hitan Co Ltd, Iran, Joined Oct 1999, 5

farshid alizadeh

Hitan Co Ltd,
Iran,
Joined Oct 1999
04:59 Nov-14-1999
saturated eddy current probr

Dear Friends,

I have a ET unit and I want use that for ferromagnetic heat exchanger tubes with saturated ET probe. Is there any body who knows the such probes suppliers?

Thank you very much in advance.

Farshid

farshid alizadeh
Hitan Co Ltd, Iran, Joined Oct 1999, 5

farshid alizadeh

Hitan Co Ltd,
Iran,
Joined Oct 1999
05:01 Nov-14-1999
Re: saturated eddy current probe
: Dear Friends,

: I have an ET unit and I want use that for ferromagnetic heat exchanger tubes with saturated ET probe. Is there any body who knows the such probes suppliers?

: Thank you very much in advance.

: Farshid

Schnitger, Christoph
Schnitger, Christoph
03:47 Nov-27-1999
Re: saturated eddy current probe
Hello,

please ask Mr. Mirto Henriquez for such bobbles probes !

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Flaw Detector & Thickness Gauge: Smartor

SIUI’s newly launched Smartor is a combination of ultrasonic testing and ultrasonic thickness me
asurement. ●IP 66 ●Compact size: 198 (W)* 128 (H) *520 (D) mm ●0.9kg only with battery ●5.7" LCD with high resolution 640×480 pixels ●One-hand operation ●Multiple conventional UT functions ●Smart Test Wizard ●Weld Simulation
>

Trade-In Offer

We are offering our existing clients trade-in against Wavemaker® G3 systems, Standard (Blue) inflat
able rings and modules for excellent deals on the latest Wavemaker® G4mini system.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s