where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonotron NDT
Original developer and manufacturer of advanced ultrasonic instruments
Technical Discussions
Jamal Mazher
Jamal Mazher
04:09 Jul-01-2007
Welding info

I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.

Jamal

Zaka
Zaka
04:15 Jul-01-2007
Re: Welding info
Try these

http://www.aussieweld.com.au/arcwelding/ and for pdf files try this,

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mechanicalengr/files/

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------

AMIRI
Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran, Joined Nov 2005, 20

AMIRI

Consultant, NDT/QC/WELD INSPECTION
Iran,
Joined Nov 2005
06:29 Jul-02-2007
Re: Welding info
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am doing a course in welding inspection. Where I an find info related to welding processes, Filler materials. Any links , pdf files shall be apprecited.
: Jamal
------------ End Original Message ------------
DEAR JAMAL
YOU CAN FIND INFORMATION FROM WWW.GOWELDING.COM

REGARD

Product Spotlight

AIS229 - Multipurpose Real Time System

Latest standard & automatic real time system developed by Balteau. The AIS229 has been designed to
do series inspection in a wide variety of industry. Composed of a shielded cabinet, 5 axis manipulator, x-ray generator and tubehead from 160kV to 225kV, a fl at panel & much more, the AIS229 is most certainly one of the most multipurpose RTR system available on the market.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

Echomac® Small

Available with up to eight channels of electronics to detect and evaluate thickness, flaws and eccen
tricity, this UT tester is housed in a convenient, smaller cabinet. This instrument can be used in conjunction with bubbler or immersion tank systems, or with a test bench or in laboratory applications. The Echomac® Small is available in the FD4, FD6 or FD6A versions.
>

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window