where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Matec Instrument Companies, Inc.
Ultrasonic test instrumentation and systems for scientific research, quality control inspection and production testing applications.

Technical Discussions
saju
saju
06:11 Jul-21-2007
Rope Access Training

Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located preferably in India or Middle east ( UAE.Bahrain or any Arabian Gulf country)

Mohamed Alfahham
Mohamed Alfahham
07:12 Aug-28-2007
Re: Rope Access Training

Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located in UAE

Tom
Tom
07:20 Oct-17-2007
Rope Access / NDT combo will probably pay about the highest rates in the industry. There are a few Middle East trainers listed here:
http://rigg-access.com/recommended/rope-access-training-companies.asp

Most of the trainers will also send trainers out to you, regardless of your location. Most of them will require a few other people on the course though.

Hope this helps, don't forget to let everyone know how you get on.

Tom

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Could anyone help me finding an Institute providing training and certification in IRATA rope access courses located preferably in India or Middle east ( UAE.Bahrain or any Arabian Gulf country)
------------ End Original Message ------------

Jino
Jino
14:31 Aug-20-2011
In Reply to saju at 06:11 Jul-21-2007 (Opening).

I am ndt technician i would like studey rope acces

Product Spotlight

X-ray CT aids research into defect formation in AM parts

X-ray CT is used to research how additive manufacturing process parameters influence defect format
ion in AM parts.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

XRHRobotStar

In high volume industries like automotive the requirement for a hundred percent X-ray inspection c
reates a bottleneck in the production. The XRHRobotStar is a fully Automated Defect Recognition (ADR) capable robot-system that allows an ultra-fast in-line inspection.
>

NOVO Armor 15 & NOVO Armor 22

The Armor Kit Contains the NOVO Armor, which provides additional mechanical protection to the NOVO 1
5WN & NOVO 22WN Detectors, the Armor Stand and a traveling soft cover. - Newest shock absorbent technology case - Water resistant design - Supports wired & wireless communication - Multiple positioning options - Tripod connection using the Built-in 1/4” threads - Simple Detector battery replacement
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window