where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
USN50 screen display
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.

06:24 Aug-02-2007
Nguyen Duy Lan
USN50 screen display

Dear all,

We have an USN 50 with faults in ELD screen display. About a half of resolution lines are not in operation. Does anyone have a spare of ELD screen for USN 50?
Or kindly advise us about the repairing for this one.

Thank you.

Nguyen Duy Lan

03:59 Aug-02-2007

Ashish T.

Consultant
UNIQUE EVALUATION,
India,
Joined Feb 2007
Re: USN50 screen display Dear

As per me display card need to change. But need to open & see what problem is gives. We have repaired same USN52 some time back. But you need to send this machine to us for Inspection.

03:04 Aug-03-2007
Dave
Re: USN50 screen display ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all,
:
: We have an USN 50 with faults in ELD screen display. About a half of resolution lines are not in operation. Does anyone have a spare of ELD screen for USN 50?
: Or kindly advise us about the repairing for this one.
: Thank you.
:
: Nguyen Duy Lan
------------ End Original Message ------------

I have a USN52 with the same problem but was told by the local agent that the display needed changing and as they are no longer made or stocked we need to buy a new flaw detector so I would be very interested if anyone has a source of supply.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|