where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT of multi-layered composite structure
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

02:24 Aug-21-2007
Roberto Lantero
NDT of multi-layered composite structure

Hi,

where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?

I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....

Thank you very much

Roberto Lantero
Genova
Italy

04:12 Aug-21-2007

Meindert Anderson

Director
Olympus,
USA,
Joined Dec 1999
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure Roberto,

You can find more information about the BondMaster on the Olympus NDT site at the following link: http://www.olympusndt.com/en/ndt-application/87-id.209715271.html. I will also try to get you in contact with the product management of the BondMaster for details on training.

Meindert Anderson
Olympus NDT

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

09:04 Aug-26-2007

Simon Amallraja

Director
PET Aviation Systems P Ltd,
India,
Joined Jul 2003
Re: NDT of multi-layered composite structure ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi,
: where can I find training informations about NDT techniques of multi-layered composite structures (pitch-catch sweep, resonance, MIA....)?
: I have read the bondmaster user manual and the staveley website, but it made little help to me....
: Thank you very much
: Roberto Lantero
: Genova
: Italy
------------ End Original Message ------------

MIZ 21SR from ZETEC produced some excellent inspection results in Aerospace Components in India. Contact Zetec and you will difinitely get good results from 21SR model.

Good Luck.

Simon Amallraja.

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|