where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

Technical Discussions
Nguyen Trong My
, Joined ,
07:24 Sep-18-2007
Looking for gamma manufacturer

Dear all member,

I am Nguyen Trong My and I am the director of Vietnam Non-Destructive Testing Services Co., Ltd in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our company is specialized n supplying NDT instruments and we are Vietnam agent for OlympusNDT. We are looking for a manufacturer for gamma ray projectors for distribution in Vietnam market.
Could anyone advice me some brand?

Thanks for your co-operation.
Best regards,
Nguyen Trong My
Email: trongmy.visco@gmail.com

David B
David B
07:29 Sep-18-2007
Re: Looking for gamma manufacturer
Dear Sir,

Visit http://qsa-global.com for more information.

Good luck.

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Dear all member,
: I am Nguyen Trong My and I am the director of Vietnam Non-Destructive Testing Services Co., Ltd in Hanoi, Vietnam. Our company is specialized n supplying NDT instruments and we are Vietnam agent for OlympusNDT. We are looking for a manufacturer for gamma ray projectors for distribution in Vietnam market.
: Could anyone advice me some brand?
: Thanks for your co-operation.
: Best regards,
: Nguyen Trong My
: Email: trongmy.visco@gmail.com
------------ End Original Message ------------

hussain
hussain
08:22 Dec-04-2012
Re: Looking for gamma manufacturer
In Reply to David B at 07:29 Sep-18-2007 .

GAMMA SOLUTIONS IS A LEADING MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN INDIA AND LOOKING FORWARD TO DO THE BUSINESS FROM YOUR REPUTED COMPANY SO PLEASE FILL FREE TO CONTACT US

GAMMA SOLUTIONS
EMAIL- gamma_solutions@yahoo.com

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

MUSE Mobile Ultrasonic Equipment

The MUSE, a portable ultrasonic imaging system, was developed for in-field inspections of light-weig
ht structures. The MUSE consists of a motor-driven manipulator, a water circulation system for the acoustic coupling and a portable ultrasonic flaw detector (USPC 3010). The MUSE provides images of internal defects (A-, B-,C- and D-scan).
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window