where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Technical Discussions
Nick
Nick
01:07 Oct-04-2007
NDT questions

hi,

i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.

does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.

cheers,

Nick

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 785

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:26 Oct-05-2007
Re: NDT questions
ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi,
: i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: cheers,
: Nick
------------ End Original Message ------------

che simon
Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon, Joined Jul 2006, 2

che simon

Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon,
Joined Jul 2006
05:24 Oct-11-2007
ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision

: ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: Swamy
: : hi,
: : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : cheers,
: : Nick

Rolf Diederichs
Director, Editor
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 603

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:32 Oct-11-2007
You have my permission to use NDTnet's Q&A:
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

Just add the note "With permisson of NDT.net -www.ndt.net"

Rolf Diederichs

: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 158

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
07:10 Oct-12-2007
: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

chris s
chris s
02:16 Oct-13-2007
: : ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : : Swamy
: : : : hi,
: : : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : : cheers,
: : : : Nick
: Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

i don't know if it is still avalible, but i once had a program called ETS(educitational training system). it had a couple houndred general knowledge questions in MT, UT, RT, and PT

Product Spotlight

GEKKO - Portable Phased Array Testing with TFM in Real-Time

The portable phased array testing system GEKKO provides 64 parallel test channels. On creating testi
ng parameters the operator is assisted by the CIVA software. Due to its modular set-up the GEKKO instrument is suitable for operators of all skill levels.
>

HD-CR 35 NDT Computed Radiography System

Portable high-resolution CR scanner for all radiography applications - weld testing, profile images
and aerospace. No matter what type of radiographic testing you are performing, the unique TreFoc Technology of the HD-CR 35 NDT imaging plate scanner always guarantees the highest image quality.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window