where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Nick
Nick
01:07 Oct-04-2007
NDT questions

hi,

i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.

does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.

cheers,

Nick

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:26 Oct-05-2007
Re: NDT questions
ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi,
: i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: cheers,
: Nick
------------ End Original Message ------------

che simon
Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon, Joined Jul 2006, 2

che simon

Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon,
Joined Jul 2006
05:24 Oct-11-2007
ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision

: ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: Swamy
: : hi,
: : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : cheers,
: : Nick

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 608

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:32 Oct-11-2007
You have my permission to use NDTnet's Q&A:
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

Just add the note "With permisson of NDT.net -www.ndt.net"

Rolf Diederichs

: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 160

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
07:10 Oct-12-2007
: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

chris s
chris s
02:16 Oct-13-2007
: : ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : : Swamy
: : : : hi,
: : : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : : cheers,
: : : : Nick
: Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

i don't know if it is still avalible, but i once had a program called ETS(educitational training system). it had a couple houndred general knowledge questions in MT, UT, RT, and PT

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high pe
rformance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

IRIS 9000Plus - Introducing the next generation of heat exchanger inspection.

Representing the seventh generation of the IRIS system, the IRIS 9000 Plus has nearly 200 years of c
ombined field inspection experience incorporated in its design. This experience combined with a strong commitment to quality and a history of innovation has made Iris Inspection Services® the undisputed leader in IRIS technology.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window