where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Phoenix Inspection Systems Limited
Design and manufacture ultrasonic Transducers, Scanners and Custom Solutions for NDT inspections. Innovators in NDT technology

Technical Discussions
Nick
Nick
01:07 Oct-04-2007
NDT questions

hi,

i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.

does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.

cheers,

Nick

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 787

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:26 Oct-05-2007
Re: NDT questions
ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi,
: i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: cheers,
: Nick
------------ End Original Message ------------

che simon
Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon, Joined Jul 2006, 2

che simon

Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon,
Joined Jul 2006
05:24 Oct-11-2007
ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision

: ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: Swamy
: : hi,
: : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : cheers,
: : Nick

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 605

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:32 Oct-11-2007
You have my permission to use NDTnet's Q&A:
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

Just add the note "With permisson of NDT.net -www.ndt.net"

Rolf Diederichs

: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 159

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
07:10 Oct-12-2007
: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

chris s
chris s
02:16 Oct-13-2007
: : ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : : Swamy
: : : : hi,
: : : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : : cheers,
: : : : Nick
: Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

i don't know if it is still avalible, but i once had a program called ETS(educitational training system). it had a couple houndred general knowledge questions in MT, UT, RT, and PT

Product Spotlight

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

Swift & Scorpion2 - a state-of-the-art remote-control ultrasonic crawler

The Swift and Scorpion2 dry-coupled, remote-access ultrasonic crawler bring major efficiency and d
ata improvements to tank shell inspections and other structures such as vessels and offshore installations.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window