where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Sonatest Ltd
From our three distinct business centres in the UK, USA and CANADA, Sonatest design and produce a leading range of high performance ultrasonic NDT equipment and accessories.

Technical Discussions
Nick
Nick
01:07 Oct-04-2007
NDT questions

hi,

i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.

does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.

cheers,

Nick

S.V.Swamy
Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex , India, Joined Feb 2001, 786

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
06:26 Oct-05-2007
Re: NDT questions
ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi,
: i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: cheers,
: Nick
------------ End Original Message ------------

che simon
Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon, Joined Jul 2006, 2

che simon

Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon,
Joined Jul 2006
05:24 Oct-11-2007
ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision

: ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: Swamy
: : hi,
: : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : cheers,
: : Nick

Rolf Diederichs
Director,
NDT.net, Germany, Joined Nov 1998, 604

Rolf Diederichs

Director,
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
08:32 Oct-11-2007
You have my permission to use NDTnet's Q&A:
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

Just add the note "With permisson of NDT.net -www.ndt.net"

Rolf Diederichs

: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

John Brunk
Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time, USA, Joined Oct 1999, 158

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
07:10 Oct-12-2007
: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

chris s
chris s
02:16 Oct-13-2007
: : ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : : Swamy
: : : : hi,
: : : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : : cheers,
: : : : Nick
: Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

i don't know if it is still avalible, but i once had a program called ETS(educitational training system). it had a couple houndred general knowledge questions in MT, UT, RT, and PT

Product Spotlight

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

FD800 Bench Top Flaw Detectors

The bench-top FD800 flaw detector range combines state-of-the-art flaw detection with advanced mater
ial thickness capabilities. Designed for use in the laboratory these gauges are the tool you need for all your flaw detecting needs.
>

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window