where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
NDT questions
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Vidisco Ltd.
Vidisco Ltd. is the leading designer and manufacturer of state-of-the-art Digital Radiography systems.

01:07 Oct-04-2007
Nick
NDT questions

hi,

i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.

does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.

cheers,

Nick

06:26 Oct-05-2007

S.V.Swamy

Engineering, - Material Testing Inspection & Quality Control
Retired from Nuclear Fuel Complex ,
India,
Joined Feb 2001
Re: NDT questions ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.

Swamy

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: hi,
: i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: cheers,
: Nick
------------ End Original Message ------------

05:24 Oct-11-2007

che simon

Other, ultrasonic thickness operator
Cameroon,
Joined Jul 2006
Re: NDT questions ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision

: ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: Swamy
: : hi,
: : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : cheers,
: : Nick

08:32 Oct-11-2007

Rolf Diederichs

Director, Editor, Publisher, Internet, PHP MySQL
NDT.net,
Germany,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: NDT questions You have my permission to use NDTnet's Q&A:
http://www.ndt.net/wshop/quiz/qz_lst.htm

Just add the note "With permisson of NDT.net -www.ndt.net"

Rolf Diederichs

: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

07:10 Oct-12-2007

John Brunk

Engineering, NDT Level III
Self employed, part-time,
USA,
Joined Oct 1999
Re: NDT questions ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : Swamy
: : : hi,
: : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : cheers,
: : : Nick

Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

02:16 Oct-13-2007
chris s
Re: NDT questions ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : ASNT is the best source but you must seek their permision
: : : ASNT is one source but am not sure whether they will agree. Let us work together on this ourselves.
: : : Swamy
: : : : hi,
: : : : i'm making a website fo NDT trainees/technicians and was thinking of putting a NDT question section in it.
: : : : does anyone know where i could get a hold or buy the rights to getting a question sample.
: : : : cheers,
: : : : Nick
: Iowa State University has data banks of questions on several ndt methods. You can ask for an exam and it will generate a test from the data bank, even grade it for you. Look at isu.edu.

i don't know if it is still avalible, but i once had a program called ETS(educitational training system). it had a couple houndred general knowledge questions in MT, UT, RT, and PT

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|