where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

KARL DEUTSCH
INSTRUMENTS AND SYSTEMS FOR NON-DESTRUCTIVE TESTING OF MATERIALS.
Technical Discussions
hernando gonzalez
hernando gonzalez
02:10 Oct-25-2007
ut flaw detection in crankshaft

Hi everybody......how are you today?

I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.

Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?

please send at enimsa.tpa@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

HG.

chris s
chris s
03:25 Oct-25-2007
Re: ut flaw detection in crankshaft
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi everybody......how are you today?
: I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.
: Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?
: please send at enimsa.tpa@gmail.com
: Thanks a lot
: HG.
------------ End Original Message ------------

what type of flaw are you looking for?

Dang Dinh Tuan
Sales, - -
Automation System Integration & Technology Transfer, Vietnam, Joined Nov 2007, 3

Dang Dinh Tuan

Sales, - -
Automation System Integration & Technology Transfer,
Vietnam,
Joined Nov 2007
07:17 Oct-26-2007
: I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.
: Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?

Dear Hernando Gonzalez,

Crankshaft are to be subjected to a magnetic particle inspection.
Contact Mr. Mandar Vinze from VINZE MAGNAFIELD CONTROLS PVT. LTD. Email: magnafield@vsnl.com, Website www.crackdetector.com. This company make MT machine for srankshaft.

D D TUAN

Dent
Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 248

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
08:32 Oct-26-2007
There are small crankshafts and then there are BIG CRANKSHAFTS and various configurations. You must provide more detail if you expect meaningful answers.

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

NEOS III

NEOS III is Logos Imagings lightest DR system. With a built-in battery and internal wireless commu
nication, the NEOS III is perfect for users that want to quickly assess an item.
>

Panther

M2M PANTHER is a phased-array equipment designed for both desktop and industrial applications, offer
ing unparalleled performance in a compact unit. It combines the speed required for industrial integrated Phased-Array Ultrasound (PAUT) solutions, with the most complete set of total focusing method (TFM) imaging techniques, making it the ultimate tool for R&D and procedure qualification.
>

NovaScope 6000

The all-digital Novascope 6000 is a portable, ultra-high precision thickness gauge for high-speed
thickness measurement. Novascope 6000 has unmatched capabilities and unique features including: •Superior Resolution with high contrast, high-speed color RF display •High pulser voltage •Real-time video output •Increased internal/external data storage •Programmable SetUp features •Battery & AC Powered
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window