where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
ut flaw detection in crankshaft
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

Mammon Technologies LLP
1-Stop Shop for all your NDT Needs. Radiography, GPR, Thermography and acoustic devices. We sell worldwide. We train worldwide. We support worldwide.

02:10 Oct-25-2007
hernando gonzalez
ut flaw detection in crankshaft

Hi everybody......how are you today?

I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.

Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?

please send at enimsa.tpa@gmail.com

Thanks a lot

HG.

03:25 Oct-25-2007
chris s
Re: ut flaw detection in crankshaft ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Hi everybody......how are you today?
: I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.
: Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?
: please send at enimsa.tpa@gmail.com
: Thanks a lot
: HG.
------------ End Original Message ------------

what type of flaw are you looking for?

07:17 Oct-26-2007

Dang Dinh Tuan

Sales, - -
Automation System Integration & Technology Transfer,
Vietnam,
Joined Nov 2007
Re: ut flaw detection in crankshaft ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I'm interested into get information about procedures to carry out UT flaw detection in crankshaft.
: Where to inspect? What kind of procedure, movement of transducers? What kind of transducer and cable I must use? Any written practice and what code I must use? Calibration, etc.?

Dear Hernando Gonzalez,

Crankshaft are to be subjected to a magnetic particle inspection.
Contact Mr. Mandar Vinze from VINZE MAGNAFIELD CONTROLS PVT. LTD. Email: magnafield@vsnl.com, Website www.crackdetector.com. This company make MT machine for srankshaft.

D D TUAN

08:32 Oct-26-2007

Dent

Consultant, NDE Manager NDELevel III/3
NDT Consultant,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: ut flaw detection in crankshaft There are small crankshafts and then there are BIG CRANKSHAFTS and various configurations. You must provide more detail if you expect meaningful answers.

----------- Start Original Message -----------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|