where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
UT flaw detector
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.

07:15 Dec-17-1999

Ing. Tomás Pérez Abrego

NDT Inspector
Refineria Panama,S.A. (TEXACO),
Algeria,
Joined Dec 1999
UT flaw detector

I need information about:

1. calibration of ultrasonic flaw detector EPOCH III-MODEL2300 (PANAMETRIC):

1.A. Initial settings
1.B. Straight beam calibration
1.C. Angle beam transducer calibration.
1.D. Verification of linearity.
1.E. What kind of calibrations block I should use?

And all data about operation of ultrasonic flaw detector epcho III-model 2300 (Panametric). I'll be glad you send me, all information at perezt@texaco.com E-mail.

Thank you very much.

Regards

T.Perez A.

08:01 Dec-17-1999
Ing. Manuel Haces
Re: UT flaw detector

00:04 Dec-18-1999

Godfrey Hands

Engineering,
PRI Nadcap,
United Kingdom,
Joined Nov 1998
Re: UT flaw detector ck the specification that you need to test against, and see what the operator qualification requirements are.

The training and experience requirements were taken directly from the recommended practice for NDT training from the American Society of Nondestructive Testing (ASNT), document SNT-TC-1A.

Godfrey Hands

02:49 Dec-19-1999

Mark Davis

Teacher, And Consultant
University of Ultrasonics, Birmingham, Alabama,
USA,
Joined Mar 2000

01:30 Dec-22-1999
Eng. Fathi Ghanameh

05:38 Aug-10-2000
Bambang Wahyudi

01:00 Apr-08-2001
Bambang Wahyudi
Re: UT flaw detector : : I need information about:

: : 1. calibration of ultrasonic flaw detector EPOCH III-MODEL2300 (PANAMETRIC):

: : 1.A. Initial settings
: : 1.B. Straight beam calibration
: : 1.C. Angle beam transducer calibration.
: : 1.D. Verification of linearity.
: : 1.E. What kind of calibrations block I should use?

: : And all data about operation of ultrasonic flaw detector epcho III-model 2300 (Panametric). I'll be glad you send me, all information at perezt@texaco.com E-mail.

: : Thank you very much.

: : Regards

: : T.Perez A.

: : I am a consultant trainer for Panametrics. I agree with a previous comment that you should contact Panametrics or your Panametrics distributor. You should attend panametrics training. You actually need 80 hours of training in ultrsonics theory, applications, and use. Panametrics can provide the training and the training on the EPOCH III.

: Good Luck,

: J. Mark Davis

I need information about Panametrics DL 36 plus.

Thx
Bambang Wahyudi

01:04 Apr-09-2001

David Hermanutz

Consultant,
Hbndt.com,
China,
Joined Jul 2012
Re: UT flaw detector : : : I need information about:
: : : 1. calibration of ultrasonic flaw detector EPOCH III-MODEL2300 (PANAMETRIC):
: : : 1.A. Initial settings
: : : 1.B. Straight beam calibration
: : : 1.C. Angle beam transducer calibration.
: : : 1.D. Verification of linearity.
: : : 1.E. What kind of calibrations block I should use?
: : : And all data about operation of ultrasonic flaw detector epcho III-model 2300 (Panametric). I'll be glad you send me, all information at perezt@texaco.com E-mail.
: : : Thank you very much.
: : : Regards
: : : T.Perez A.
: : : I am a consultant trainer for Panametrics. I agree with a previous comment that you should contact Panametrics or your Panametrics distributor. You should attend panametrics training. You actually need 80 hours of training in ultrsonics theory, applications, and use. Panametrics can provide the training and the training on the EPOCH III.
: : Good Luck,
: : J. Mark Davis
: I need information about Panametrics DL 36 plus.
: Thx
: Bambang Wahyudi

Dear Sirs,

I am the resident Epoch 3 and 36dlplus expert for Panametrics in Australia. I have several hundred calibration settings for the Epoch 3 and can offer the basic settings to you to get you started on your Epoch 3 instrument. I can also offer other training information as your needs arise.

Please send me a personal email to

hermanutzd@panametrics.com.au

with your company details, panametric equipment model numbers (probes and calibration blocks )and I will endeavor to assist you and also put you in contact with your nearest Panametrics expert.

Best Regards.

David Hermanutz
Panametrics Melbourne

01:12 Apr-09-2001
Tran Ngoc Minh
Re: UT flaw detector Dear Sir
: : I need information about:

: : 1. calibration of ultrasonic flaw detector EPOCH III-MODEL2300 (PANAMETRIC):

: : 1.A. Initial settings
: : 1.B. Straight beam calibration
: : 1.C. Angle beam transducer calibration.
: : 1.D. Verification of linearity.
: : 1.E. What kind of calibrations block I should use?

: : And all data about operation of ultrasonic flaw detector epcho III-model 2300 (Panametric). I'll be glad you send me, all information at perezt@texaco.com E-mail.

: : Thank you very much.

: : Regards

: : T.Perez A.

: : I am a consultant trainer for Panametrics. I agree with a previous comment that you should contact Panametrics or your Panametrics distributor. You should attend panametrics training. You actually need 80 hours of training in ultrsonics theory, applications, and use. Panametrics can provide the training and the training on the EPOCH III.

: Good Luck,

: J. Mark Davis

02:08 Jan-11-2002
florian rutahindurwa
Re: UT flaw detector kindly please facilitate me with information on the method (and the method itself) of determining nodularity in ductile iron castings using the UT detector

00:38 Sep-01-2002
Santiago Duran
informations I want to buy a ultrasonic flaw detector used....
diferent option panametric epoch series, krautkramer
give me de the best price...
thanks...

01:58 Sep-03-2002

A. Gkiokas

NDT Inspector, Consultant (Level 3)
NDT TECHNOLOGY,
Greece,
Joined Aug 2001
Re: informations : I want to buy a ultrasonic flaw detector used....
: diferent option panametric epoch series, krautkramer
: give me de the best price...
: thanks...

Krautkramer USN-52 - 6350 Euro

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|