where expertise comes together - since 1996

Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)
Open Access Database (Conference Proceedings, Articles, News), Exhibition, Forum, Network

All Forum Boards
Technical Discussions >
AE
Career Discussions
Job Offers
Job Seeks
Classified Ads
About NDT.net
Articles & News

07:02 Nov-22-2007
Alireza Javadian
AE

I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
Thank you.

08:44 Nov-23-2007

Nassos Anastasopoulos

Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
Re: AE ----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
: Thank you.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Several new models might be found in the market. However it is important to note the latest technology in AE which is summarized as so:
- 18bit for dynamic range
- increased bandwidth (above 1 MHz)
- low noise
- waveform streaming (i.e. recording of very long waveforms or even continuously like a tape recorder - very usefull when testing composites or qapplying condition monitoring)

You can visit the web page of Physical Acoustics Corp www.pacndt.com to find more info on models such as PCI-2 (also portable using micro chassi) as well as Pocket AE (handheld & 18bit). I cannot advise on prices. better to request a quotation directly from manufacturer.

05:41 Nov-23-2007
Jens Forker
Re: AE Dear Alireza,

for top quality AE equipment (made in Germany) see www.vallen.de

get in touch if you want more details
best regards
Jens

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
: : Thank you.
: Several new models might be found in the market. However it is important to note the latest technology in AE which is summarized as so:
: - 18bit for dynamic range
: - increased bandwidth (above 1 MHz)
: - low noise
: - waveform streaming (i.e. recording of very long waveforms or even continuously like a tape recorder - very usefull when testing composites or qapplying condition monitoring)
: You can visit the web page of Physical Acoustics Corp www.pacndt.com to find more info on models such as PCI-2 (also portable using micro chassi) as well as Pocket AE (handheld & 18bit). I cannot advise on prices. better to request a quotation directly from manufacturer.
------------ End Original Message ------------

© NDT.net - The Web's Largest Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT) ISSN 1435-4934

Open Access Database, |Conference Proceedings| |Articles| |News| |Exhibition| |Forum| |Professional Network|