where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Alireza Javadian
Alireza Javadian
07:02 Nov-22-2007
AE

I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
Thank you.

Nassos Anastasopoulos
Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group, Greece, Joined Jan 2000, 14

Nassos Anastasopoulos

Director, Business Development, Sales & Engineering
Mistras Group,
Greece,
Joined Jan 2000
08:44 Nov-23-2007
Re: AE
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
: Thank you.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Several new models might be found in the market. However it is important to note the latest technology in AE which is summarized as so:
- 18bit for dynamic range
- increased bandwidth (above 1 MHz)
- low noise
- waveform streaming (i.e. recording of very long waveforms or even continuously like a tape recorder - very usefull when testing composites or qapplying condition monitoring)

You can visit the web page of Physical Acoustics Corp www.pacndt.com to find more info on models such as PCI-2 (also portable using micro chassi) as well as Pocket AE (handheld & 18bit). I cannot advise on prices. better to request a quotation directly from manufacturer.

Jens Forker
Jens Forker
05:41 Nov-23-2007
Re: AE
Dear Alireza,

for top quality AE equipment (made in Germany) see www.vallen.de

get in touch if you want more details
best regards
Jens

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I want to know about the latest model and price of Acoustic Emission.
: : Thank you.
: Several new models might be found in the market. However it is important to note the latest technology in AE which is summarized as so:
: - 18bit for dynamic range
: - increased bandwidth (above 1 MHz)
: - low noise
: - waveform streaming (i.e. recording of very long waveforms or even continuously like a tape recorder - very usefull when testing composites or qapplying condition monitoring)
: You can visit the web page of Physical Acoustics Corp www.pacndt.com to find more info on models such as PCI-2 (also portable using micro chassi) as well as Pocket AE (handheld & 18bit). I cannot advise on prices. better to request a quotation directly from manufacturer.
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Echomac® PA Rail Wheel Tester

MAC introduces two versions of Rail Wheel Testers using ECHOMAC® PA platform based on customer requ
irements.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Ultrasonic Testing Immersion Tanks with Unmatched Scanning Features

TecScan’s non-destructive testing Ultrasonic Immersion Tanks & scanners are designed for high perf
ormance and demanding NDT testing applications. Our Scan3D™ line of High Precision Immersion Tanks are specifically designed for automated ultrasonic testing of complex composites parts used in aerospace and industrial applications.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window
s