where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Mobile-Friendly Implementation in Progress

TecScan Systems
We offer a complete line of NDT scanners, Immersion Tanks & Gantry systems which incorporate Ultrasonic, Phased Array & Eddy Current technologies.

Technical Discussions
Phil Reid
Phil Reid
00:41 Dec-21-1999
ASTM E-1320 Interpretation of shrinkage

I'm in the middle of a debate concerning the interpretation of shrinkage
using ASTM Reference Radiographs. With the surrounding metal in both the production and reference radiograph
being 2.0 H&D and the shrink indication in the production film only half the size of the largest shrink in the ASTM film. My question is, if the density of the shrink on the production radiograph is somewhat darker
than that of the referenced plate, is the indication then rejectable?

Eng. Fathi Ghanameh
Eng. Fathi Ghanameh
01:24 Dec-22-1999
Re: ASTM E-1320 Interpretation of shrinkage
: I'm in the middle of a debate concerning the interpretation of shrinkage
: using ASTM Reference Radiographs. With the surrounding metal in both the production and reference radiograph
: being 2.0 H&D and the shrink indication in the production film only half the size of the largest shrink in the ASTM film. My question is, if the density of the shrink on the production radiograph is somewhat darker
: than that of the referenced plate, is the indication then rejectable?

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection
The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection
YXLON International GmbH

Immersion systems
ScanMaster ultrasonic immersion systems are designed for high throughput, multi shift operation in
ScanMaster Systems (IRT) Ltd.
5 Showcases 5 Videos Product Video

EKOSCAN Catalogue 2016
Ultrasonic products & equipment. Systems, probes, wedges & accessories for your needs.
EKOSCAN
6 Showcases

NDT.net launched New Exhibition
The new Exhibition offers a gallery of product showcases and a buyers guide. A user-frindly
NDT.net
3 Videos

More Showcases

Share...

We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window