where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Airstar Inc.
Application of the newest technologies, such as air-coupled ultrasound, digital instrumentation, signal processing, and transducer technology.
Technical Discussions
Tiah Nam Kuan Paul
NDT Inspector
Singapore, Joined Jan 2000, 5

Tiah Nam Kuan Paul

NDT Inspector
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2000
03:47 Jan-04-2000
UT on nozzles and nodes

I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

young-jin, hwang
young-jin, hwang
02:32 Jan-09-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
:
: I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

andy cunningham
Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN, Canada, Joined Feb 2000, 14

andy cunningham

Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN,
Canada,
Joined Feb 2000
04:43 Feb-16-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
: : flaw slide??? do you mean a plotting system?
if so it can be done but its more trouble than its worth!
just draw a 1:1 scale of your node or nozzle and a portractor! if your doing your 3.6,3.9 keep it symple less chance of misstakes.
all the best acc

: : I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

Product Spotlight

Ultrasonic Squirter/Gantry System

TecScan’s NDT Ultrasonic Gantry Systems are industrial Squirter scanners designed for non-destru
ctive quality testing and raster scanning of large structures and parts. The Gantry Systems are usually composed of an Industrial Mechanical Scanner and a Control Room with System Workstation.
>

Cygnus 6+ PRO Multi-Mode Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge

The Cygnus 6+ PRO thickness gauge is the most advance gauge within the Cygnus range with key featu
res including: comprehensive data logging; A-scan and B-scan display; manual gain control; Bluetooth connectivity; and much more. With its unique dual display and three measuring modes (Multiple-Echo, Echo-Echo and Single-Echo), this surface thickness gauge offers maximum versatility for inspections.
>

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

YXLON Cougar EVO

Scalable small footprint X-ray inspection systems for assembly and laboratory applications. The
YXLON Cougar EVO series was designed to provide the "best-in- class" inspection solutions for SMT, semiconductor, and laboratory assembly applications, while maintaining a small system footprint for maximum convenience. With optimized software and hardware, these systems produce higher quality and more consistent results than other electronics inspection systems currently on the market.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window