where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
Tiah Nam Kuan Paul
NDT Inspector
Singapore, Joined Jan 2000, 5

Tiah Nam Kuan Paul

NDT Inspector
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2000
03:47 Jan-04-2000
UT on nozzles and nodes

I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

young-jin, hwang
young-jin, hwang
02:32 Jan-09-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
:
: I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

andy cunningham
Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN, Canada, Joined Feb 2000, 14

andy cunningham

Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN,
Canada,
Joined Feb 2000
04:43 Feb-16-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
: : flaw slide??? do you mean a plotting system?
if so it can be done but its more trouble than its worth!
just draw a 1:1 scale of your node or nozzle and a portractor! if your doing your 3.6,3.9 keep it symple less chance of misstakes.
all the best acc

: : I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

Product Spotlight

Alpha Pro Digital Radiography System

The Alpha Pro digital X-ray system is the ideal system for your NDT \r\nneeds, as it offers amazin
g 16 bit images which enable the highest \r\nlevel of detection and identification of hairline cracks. While weighing only 3kg (6.6lbs), this panel has the largest imaging area: 35 X 43 cm (14X17 in).
>

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

Sci Aps Z-Series Portable Handheld Analysers

The world’s only handheld analyzer that measures carbon content in stainless (yes even L-grades),s
teels, and cast irons. Also accepted for low Si analysis for sulfidic corrosion analysis, and is widely used in the power industry for Cr analysis, for flow accelerated corrosion applications.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection - YXLON FF35 CT

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection r
esults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window