where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -
Technical Discussions
Tiah Nam Kuan Paul
NDT Inspector
Singapore, Joined Jan 2000, 5

Tiah Nam Kuan Paul

NDT Inspector
Singapore,
Joined Jan 2000
03:47 Jan-04-2000
UT on nozzles and nodes

I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

young-jin, hwang
young-jin, hwang
02:32 Jan-09-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
:
: I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

andy cunningham
Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN, Canada, Joined Feb 2000, 14

andy cunningham

Consultant, NDT/QA QC/R&D
ASNT,PCN,
Canada,
Joined Feb 2000
04:43 Feb-16-2000
Re: UT on nozzles and nodes
: : flaw slide??? do you mean a plotting system?
if so it can be done but its more trouble than its worth!
just draw a 1:1 scale of your node or nozzle and a portractor! if your doing your 3.6,3.9 keep it symple less chance of misstakes.
all the best acc

: : I would like to know how actually to use a flaw slide for UT inspection on nozzles and nodes. Is there anything I need to take note ???

Product Spotlight

Customized Probes and Transducers

With a strong development department and our own piezocomposite production, we accompany you from th
e first product idea to serial production. Our scientists are continuously researching new methods in the field of ultrasonic measurement technology. The progress achieved enables us to offer you optimal solutions.
>

NEW! The PragmaPro Instrument Platform

The PragmaPro is based on a modular cartridge technology and supports various NDT instrument modal
ities such as UT, PAUT, ECT and many more. This new platform is based on a machined, powder-coated aluminum frame for shock-proofness, best sealing qualities and maximum heat dissipation. This is practical to extend the outdoor temperature range and/or to extend the power injected in the transducers. The PragmaPro is aiming at a very wide range of applications, such as weld scanning, corrosion mapping and composite testing.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler 6''-60''

Suitable to work in 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometer
s and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window