where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

YXLON Copenhagen
YXLON Copenhagen is a highly specialized, award winning Danish company with 60 years of experience in portable X-ray solutions for industrial NDT.
Technical Discussions
Michael Trinidad
Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd , Australia, Joined Jan 2003, 138

Michael Trinidad

Consultant,
LMATS Pty Ltd ,
Australia,
Joined Jan 2003
07:34 Jan-04-2000
Distance learning courses (NDT)

Anybody know of institutions offering NDT courses via distance learning, degree or anything else?

Kind Regards

Michael Trinidad

Thomas F. Murphy
NDT Inspector
USA, Joined Jul 2000, 16

Thomas F. Murphy

NDT Inspector
USA,
Joined Jul 2000
03:43 Jan-13-2000
Re: Distance learning courses (NDT)
Yes,

Try the link below. I offer no endorsement, just saw it recently on their web page.

Regards,
Tom

: Anybody know of institutions offering NDT courses via distance learning, degree or anything else?

: Kind Regards

: Michael Trinidad

Thomas F. Murphy
NDT Inspector
USA, Joined Jul 2000, 16

Thomas F. Murphy

NDT Inspector
USA,
Joined Jul 2000
03:45 Jan-13-2000
Yes,
Sorry for double post, I don't think the link came through try th URL www.mri.on.ca. I offer no endorsement, just saw it recently on their web page.

Regards,
Tom

: Anybody know of institutions offering NDT courses via distance learning, degree or anything else?

Ted Zimmerman
Ted Zimmerman
00:58 Feb-14-2000
Try going to the web sight www.mv.cc.il.us/nde

William Friedman
R & D,
Lockheed Martin, USA, Joined Nov 1998, 6

William Friedman

R & D,
Lockheed Martin,
USA,
Joined Nov 1998
08:10 Feb-16-2000

The NDE Center at Iowa State University is considering offering a distance learning NDT course. Contact Prof. Joe Grey.

yoyo
yoyo
05:05 Jun-10-2001
Re: Distance learning courses
Hi,
I like to study motorcycle or auto mechanic from my home ( Home study ).
please inform me if you know that

thanking you

Product Spotlight

TOPAZ® 64: Fully Integrated Portable 32 or 64 Channel PAUT Instrument with FMC & TFM

Introducing TOPAZ64, the industry’s most intelligent fully integrated, portable 32 or 64-channel
phased array ultrasound (UT) instrument. TOPAZ64 combines code-compliant phased array UT with the industry’s most advanced full matrix capture (FMC) and total focusing method (TFM) capabilities. Featuring the highest acquisition frequency in its class, high resolution FMC and a 12” multi-touchscreen, users can easily visualize even the smallest flaws. TOPAZ64 can generate a bipolar pulse that provides more acoustic energy versus previous models for punching through thick components. The result is a portable tool that delivers increased inspection coverage, more accurate signals, and the ability to handle all UT inspections in one package. TOPAZ64 is ideal for challenging applications in transportation, oil and gas, manufacturing and power generation.
>

AMIGO2

TSC Amigo2 - ACFM technology has developed a solid reputation for accurately detecting and sizing
surface-breaking cracks through paint and coatings. As the industry demands increased performance in speed, signal quality, and portability, it’s time for an evolution. It’s time for Amigo2.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

CIVA 2017 UT Module

CIVA NDE Simulation Software is the world leader of NDT Simulation. The UT simulation Module incl
udes: - "Beam computation": Beam propagation simulation - "Inspection Simulation": Beam interaction with flaws or specimens The user can simulate a whole inspection process (pulse echo, tandem or TOFD) with a wide range of probes (conventional, Phased- arrays or EMAT), components, and flaws.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window