where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Controle Mesure Systemes
Contrôle Mesure Systèmes designs, develops and manufactures nearly 30 years a complete NDT range of products in eddy current and ultrasonic testing methods.

Technical Discussions
Pankaj Joshi
NDT Inspector
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd, India, Joined Jan 2005, 2

Pankaj Joshi

NDT Inspector
Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Ltd,
India,
Joined Jan 2005
06:33 Dec-28-2007
PQR

I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
Can any one help me for that ?

Pankaj Joshi

chris s
chris s
07:23 Dec-28-2007
Re: PQR
----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: Can any one help me for that ?
: Pankaj Joshi
------------ End Original Message ------------

asme IX would be the best place to start

Ed Ginzel
R & D, -
Materials Research Institute, Canada, Joined Nov 1998, 1235

Ed Ginzel

R & D, -
Materials Research Institute,
Canada,
Joined Nov 1998
09:56 Dec-28-2007
Pankaj, PQR abbreviates Procedure Qualification Records and relates to WELDING and not NDT. Why is your question posted on the NDT.net forum?

I believe that Nigel Armstrong has already today pointed out that "This is an NDT forum, members cannot be expected to have sound knowledge of Code welding rules."
I suggest you look for Welding forums for answers to your's and similar questions

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: Can any one help me for that ?
: Pankaj Joshi

G.Madhesan
Consultant, Welding ýnspector/QAQC inspector
CHENNAI UNIVERSITY, Turkey, Joined Nov 2004, 10

G.Madhesan

Consultant, Welding ýnspector/QAQC inspector
CHENNAI UNIVERSITY,
Turkey,
Joined Nov 2004
04:48 Dec-29-2007
You may refer the ASME Sec. IX QW420 and 422.You can get all informations for your PQR.This is the best way.

---------- Start Original Message -----------
: : I am in need of a PQR for ASME SA 387Gr P5 (P NO 5B) covering thickness range of 5.0 to 10.0mm.
: : Can any one help me for that ?
: : Pankaj Joshi
: asme IX would be the best place to start

Product Spotlight

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

NDT.net launches mobile-friendly design

NDT.net has revamped its website providing a mobile-friendly design.The front page received a comp
letely new design and all other sections are now reacting responsively on mobile devices. This has been a major step to make our website more user- friendly.
>

Navic - Steerable Modular Automated Scanner

The Navic is a modular, motorized, steerable scanner designed to carry multiple attachments used
in various scanning and inspection applications. The Navic is capable of weld scanning (girth welds and long seam welds), automated corrosion mapping, and tank scanning.
>

NEW - TD Focus-ScanRX

The NEW Next Generation Advanced UT platform, TD Focus ScanRX - Also available as a card stack solut
ion. Key Improvements 1. Data acquisition is significantly faster than current design 2. Better aesthetic – closely aligns with HandyScan RX 3. Improved IP rating (Target IP66) 4. Ruggedized housing 5. Connectors are protected from impact and ingress 6. Integrated stand and separate retractable handle easy to keep clean) 7. Touchscreen with ruggedized display glass 8. 3-Axis encoder input
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window