where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Canadian Institute for NDE
We are specialized in training for Radiography, Ultrasonics, Magnetic Particle, Liquid Penetrant, Eddy Current and emerging NDT technologies.

Technical Discussions
M.Danish
M.Danish
08:14 Jan-02-2008
test Ring

Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
Any literature for it please forward it to me.
Any website links?

Michel
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 829

Michel

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
07:46 Jan-03-2008
Re: test Ring
You give very little information about this ''test ring''. I can only assume it is in reference to Magnetic Particle Inspection. The ''Test Ring'' or ANSI Ketos Ring as it is called in use to verify the ability of a Magnetic Particle Test Bench and Wet Bath to detect subsurface indications in a part. You can find all the information regarding this tool in the ASTM Standard E1444 para. 5.8.2

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
: Any literature for it please forward it to me.
: Any website links?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Research and Applications Development For NDT

The Research and Applications Development (RAD) group is a newly formed team within Acuren dedicat
ed to tackling challenging inspection problems. Our focus is the development of novel, field deployable, advanced inspection techniques for use in cases where standard NDT methods are ineffective. We don't wait for new innovations, we engineer them. From concept to commissioning.
>

NDTkit RT

NDTkit RT, TESTIA's Digital Radiography software The NDTkit product line software for X-ray analysi
s. NDTkit RT is a software benefiting from the Ultis kernel which is dedicated to radiographic image analysis. It offers a set of tools and filtering processes to assist RT operators in finding relevant flaws.
>

High Resolution Industrial CT System for Small/Medium Size Parts Inspection

The YXLON FF35 CT computed tomography system is designed to achieve extremely precise inspection res
ults for a wide range of applications. Available in a single or dual tube configuration, it is perfect for very small to medium size parts inspection in the automotive, electronics, aviation, and material science industries.
>

Semi-Automated Phased Array Immersion System for Small Composite Parts

Turn-key semi-automated system as an improved and affordable solution for inspection of small comp
osite parts. Includes support table, immersion tank, scanner, PA instrument, PC, Analysis software, database, wedge management and other options.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window