where expertise comes together - since 1996 -

The Largest Open Access Portal of Nondestructive Testing (NDT)

Conference Proceedings, Articles, News, Exhibition, Forum, Network and more

where expertise comes together
- since 1996 -

Technical Discussions
M.Danish
M.Danish
08:14 Jan-02-2008
test Ring

Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
Any literature for it please forward it to me.
Any website links?

Michel
NDT Inspector,
consultant, Canada, Joined Sep 2006, 835

Michel

NDT Inspector,
consultant,
Canada,
Joined Sep 2006
07:46 Jan-03-2008
Re: test Ring
You give very little information about this ''test ring''. I can only assume it is in reference to Magnetic Particle Inspection. The ''Test Ring'' or ANSI Ketos Ring as it is called in use to verify the ability of a Magnetic Particle Test Bench and Wet Bath to detect subsurface indications in a part. You can find all the information regarding this tool in the ASTM Standard E1444 para. 5.8.2

----------- Start Original Message -----------
: Please guide me what is test ring and how it is used.
: Any literature for it please forward it to me.
: Any website links?
------------ End Original Message ------------

Product Spotlight

Combination of Digital Image Correlation and Thermographic Measurements

The combination of measuring results from the digital image correlation (ARAMIS, DIC) and temperat
ure measuring data from infrared cameras permits the simultaneous analysis of the thermal and mechanical behavior of test specimens in the materials and components testing field.
>

Magnetic X-Ray Pipeline Crawler

Zhong Yi brand pipeline crawler is magnetic/micro-video controlled crawler with DC X ray unit inst
alled for checking welding of pipeline. Move steadily inside the pipeline 6''-60''diameter with speed of up to 18m/min, Max. moving diatance 5 kilometers and provide the efficient inspection of the pipeline.
>

FAAST-PA! OEM Patented phased Array for high speed UT inspection

Multiangle, Multifocus, Multifrequency, Multibeam. Instead of stacking UT electronics and having m
any PA probes, FAAST-PA is able to transmit all delay laws within ONE single shot in Real time.
>

Teletest Focus+

Teletest Focus+ electronics have superior capabilities than rivals on the market. Beyond the usual
test features, Focus+ has 24 transmit channels and 24 receive channels, with an additional on-board switching capabilities. The instrument's frequency range is 10–300 kHz.
>

Share...
We use technical and analytics cookies to ensure that we will give you the best experience of our website - More Info
Accept
this is debug window